- Bo said that he's expecting approximately 10 official visitors this weekend. Click HERE for the full list of visitors, and take into account that running back Braylon Heard should be visiting, but because this isn't an official for him, he isn't included on this list.
- He said that sophomore linebacker Will Compton is definitely available to play. Compton has practiced all this week after returning from rehabbing a foot injury that sidelined him before the season began.
- Senior offensive lineman D. J. Jones is expected to be the starter at right tackle, but Bo said that junior Marcel Jones is getting better each day and will play as well. Jones was the primary starter at the right tackle spot last year, but had been sidelined much of this season with a back problem. Jones played in last week's game.
- There were a lot of questions, some phrased as differently as they could, trying to gauge what Bo's feel was on how the emotion of this game might impact the players. Bo shrugged that off saying that outside of the first part of the game emotion shouldn't be an issue. Or at least, too much emotion based on the opponent in the game.
- If you are one who likes to gauge the mood of Pelini in regard to assessing how you think the team will do, Bo was in a very good mood today. That usually means the team plays well that weekend...usually.
Click the following link for the full post practice audio