- Freshman quarterback Taylor Martinez was back at practice after missing the start for the Iowa State game.
- Senior quarterback Zac Lee is more limited as he is still nursing a hand injury which he incurred at some point last week. Pelini said that when Lee can grip it the ball a bit better, he'll be back, but he wasn't sure when that would be.
- Senior offensive guard Keith Williams sat out of practice today as well as senior wide receiver Niles Paul. Williams was injured during the Iowa State game, but returned. Paul's absence from practice is as of yet unclear.
- Alfonzo Dennard went for approximately half the practice today, but Pelini said that he should be full go tomorrow.
- Secondary Coach Marvin Sanders said that in regard to Dejon Gomes that he's been playing through injuries, and it was a particular issue with him this last weekend. Sanders said it was a tough experience for Gomes, but thought he would bounce back well this week. As for his injuries, it's not clear what his prognosis is for him getting back to where he needs to be. But Gomes did practice in half pads with the rest of the team today.
- Check the link below for the full post practice audio with Bo
Check the following link for the full post practice audio with Bo Pelini