Clark was hoping to visit Nebraska this week for the Huskers ‘Big Red Weekend' but will have to postpone the visit for the fall. "I really wanted to go but something came up," Clark said. "I'm going to take an official visit in the fall and I definitely have interest. I'm going up to Washington June 28th for their camp and I also plan to do camps with USC and UCLA later this month.
"USC hasn't offered me yet but they told me if I come out to the camp and do really well, they'll likely offer me. I'm looking at both of these schools and it will be cool to compare the staffs at Washington, USC and UCLA since I'll be doing those camps back to back to back."
Clark said he doesn't have a leader right now and would like to do a few official visits before making a decision.
"If USC offers, that might put some pressure on me to commit sooner," Clark said. "I know they don't have a lot of rides left so we'll see what happens and if that speeds up my decision or not."