* RB Jarek Hilgers from Phoenix Desert Vista had offers from San Diego State, New Mexico State and Air Force but most recently UC-Davis has begun recruiting Arizona and has offered Hilgers. DV head coach Dan Hinds says Hilgers will visit there this weekend.
* Another player offered by UC-Davis is Glendale Mt. Ridge RB Treshawn Favors. Favors has a host of FBS offera already and his list also includes Montana, Eastern Washington, Western Illinois, NAU, North Dakota State, North Dakota and South Dakota State. Favors has aleady visited Montana and NDSU.
* Sleeper OT prospect Bryan Stephens from Scottsdale Christian Academy tells FoxSportsNext that he has received his first D1 offer.
The 6-7 Stephens says, "I am tripping to Idaho State this weekend and they have offered me."
* Phoenix Mt. Pointe RB/CB Thomas Warren was scheduled to visit South Dakota State this weekend but has pushed the visit back to the weekend of the 25th.
* Four-star WR Devon Allen from Brophy was set to visit Arkansas this weekend but instead will visit on the last recruiting weekend, Feb. 2nd.
* Scottsdale Notre Dame Prep LB Luke Taffuri added a new offer. He says Columbia has offered and he will trip there this weekend.
Grand Canyon State Update: 1/15
Big Red Report Top Stories
Catching up with JurgensNebraska 2018 commit Cameron Jurgens is set to kickoff his season this weekend. Big Red Report catches up with the junior.
Big Red ReportThursday at 9:33 AM
2017 Midlands Region Top 150Nebraska commits Jaevon McQuitty and Brenden Jaimes appeared in the Scout.com Midlands Top 150.
Scout FootballThursday at 7:11 AM
Scout Trend Meter: Joseph LewisWill Nebraska land Scout.com 5-star wide receiver. We have the latest in the Trending Meter.
Scout FootballThursday at 5:15 AM
Grim to departNebraska freshman wide receiver Derrion Grim is leaving Nebraska.
Big Red ReportWednesday at 9:15 PM
Pierson-El working his way backNebraska wide receiver De'Mornay Pierson-El when healthy is a big weapon for Nebraska. Here is the latest.
Big Red ReportWednesday at 7:26 AM