* RB Jarek Hilgers from Phoenix Desert Vista had offers from San Diego State, New Mexico State and Air Force but most recently UC-Davis has begun recruiting Arizona and has offered Hilgers. DV head coach Dan Hinds says Hilgers will visit there this weekend.
* Another player offered by UC-Davis is Glendale Mt. Ridge RB Treshawn Favors. Favors has a host of FBS offera already and his list also includes Montana, Eastern Washington, Western Illinois, NAU, North Dakota State, North Dakota and South Dakota State. Favors has aleady visited Montana and NDSU.
* Sleeper OT prospect Bryan Stephens from Scottsdale Christian Academy tells FoxSportsNext that he has received his first D1 offer.
The 6-7 Stephens says, "I am tripping to Idaho State this weekend and they have offered me."
* Phoenix Mt. Pointe RB/CB Thomas Warren was scheduled to visit South Dakota State this weekend but has pushed the visit back to the weekend of the 25th.
* Four-star WR Devon Allen from Brophy was set to visit Arkansas this weekend but instead will visit on the last recruiting weekend, Feb. 2nd.
* Scottsdale Notre Dame Prep LB Luke Taffuri added a new offer. He says Columbia has offered and he will trip there this weekend.
Grand Canyon State Update: 1/15
Big Red Report Top Stories
Nebraska prospects impressMultiple Nebraska prospects were top defensive performers at Sunday's UnderArmour Dallas camp at Cedar Hill High School near Dallas. The list includes Bishop Dunne's Brian Williams…
Scout Football7:54 AM
4* CB Green Breaks Down Recruiting PictureIntimidating cornerback prospect Jalen Green has secured over 35 scholarship offers and Nebraska is a school that has recently picked up steam.
Scout FootballSaturday at 8:35 AM
Elite '19 QB Shines at The Opening NOLANEW ORLEANS -- Scout features footage of elite 2019 four-star quarterback Grant Gunnell at The Opening New Orleans regional camp.
Scout FootballFriday at 1:00 PM
4-star DT plans return trip to LincolnTexas prep defensive tackle Calvin Avery will visit Nebraska in April.
Big Red ReportFriday at 11:56 AM