"I'm just ready to do it, I want to get it done," Willis said. "I took all my visits and I feel really good about my decision. I told the coach tonight and will make it public tomorrow at 7:00 (MT) at my school in the gym.
"It will be Arizona State, LSU, Florida State or UCLA. They're all good schools and I enjoyed visiting with each of them. I have a lot of respect for all of those coaches and how they recruited me but in the end, I followed my heart and chose the school that I think gives me the best chance to succeed in football and in the classroom."
It didn't appear Goodman was ready to make his decision as he has only taken two official visits and was adamant all year about wanting to take his time and go on all five of his official visits.
"My final five are LSU, Oklahoma, UCLA, USC and Washington. I only took official visits to OU and UCLA but I took an unofficial visit to Washington and loved it there, I've been to USC a 1,000 times and I've always loved LSU and they recruited me as hard as anyone.
"Everything came together pretty fast for me in the end. I have been leaning to one of the schools for a while but I didn't know when I would decide. I'm playing in the West Coast Bowl this weekend and I don't know if I want to visit that last weekend before Signing Day so it just seemed like a good time to get this done."
Both Willis and Goodman said another reason for the early commitment was to start recruiting other players to join them at the school they choose.
"I want to have the best recruiting class possible," Willis said. "I think I can help talk to some of the guys out there that I know really well and get them to join me. At least that's my plan right now."
As for the rumored package deal, Goodman said people will just have to wait and find out.
"Me and Priest are tight, everyone knows that," Goodman said. "At the end of the day, we both had to choose the school that was best for us though. I'm not going to lie, we have talked in the past about playing together but everyone will just have to see what happens tomorrow if that's really going to go down or not."