* Talk about the exact opposite of head coach Bo Pelini, if that’s the route you wanted to go. He wins a press conference and boosters will love him.
* His practices in the past have been open to not only the media, but the public as well.
* He has an offense that when it’s cranking, it puts up a lot of points.
* He could recruit to a difficult place in Corvallis, so recruiting to Lincoln shouldn’t be as tough. Oregon State had probably the second least amount to sell in the Pac 12.
* He was always in the shadow of Oregon, so recruiting the state will be a huge change.
* His offensive coordinator has only been with him one year, but the offense really sputtered this year. In previous years, he was scoring points.
* Riley has had really loyal assistant coaches. You haven’t seen many of his guys leave for other jobs.