We are proud to offer the Husker Nation THE most exciting subscription in the history of BigRedReport.com. For the low annual rate of $99.95, new subscribers receive the following monster package:
• A one-year subscription to BigRedReport.com and Big Red Report The Magazine (10 glossy issues).
• A full year (56 issues) of Sports Illustrated (a $39.95 value) is included as part of your new or upgraded annual Total Access Pass. • A $15 gift certificate to the hot new site WhatIfSports.com.
And remember, act before midnight Thursday and you will also receive our 2006 Big 12 Preview Magazine, where we profile every team in the conference, giving you the best jump on the regular season.
Or you can subscribe or upgrade by phone. Just call our customer service center at 888-501-5752.
With an annual Total Access Pass to BigRedReport.com, you can enjoy premium news, message boards and chats at our site, as well as premium news from across the Scout.com network of college and professional sites. When we say Total Access, we mean it.
You also receive Scout.com's fall and spring national recruiting guides.
Are you a monthly subscriber? Take a step back and realize the money you can SAVE by upgrading to an annual plan. Right now you are paying $9.95 per month, or nearly $120 per year. And you do not receive Big Red Report The Magazine.
At $99.95, the annual Total Access Pass is a 20-percent savings. You will receive the glossy, color BRR Magazine with the annual TAP.
And now you will also receive a full year (56 issues) of Sports Illustrated (a $39.95 value) as part of the package.
You will also get the $15 voucher to use on WhatIfSports.com.
That is well over $200 worth of material for less than 100 bucks.
Click here to jump on board: Subscribe Securely Online. Or call our customer service center at 888-501-5752 and ask how you can subscribe or upgrade to this terrific package.
Remember that you MUST ACT before midnight Thursday to receive our 2006 Big 12 Preview Magazine. The magazine includes:
• A feature on Adam Carriker and the transformation he went through in the off-season, going from a beast to the new Hulk for the Huskers.
• A team-by-team breakdown of the entire conference, from offense to defense, strengths to weaknesses, and a analysis of their schedule
• The Big Red Report All-Big 12 Team, first and second team.
• The Big Red Report Top 25, where we give you our picks of the nation's best teams this year.
• An editorial by former Husker quarterback Garth Glissman, giving his take on friend and fellow former Husker QB, Scott Frost, and his exodus from Nebraska to Kansas State. Did Frost once again diss Nebraska as he did when he opted for Stanford over Nebraska initially following his prep-career? Or was it something else? Glissman gives you his side of the fence.
• A feature on Instant Replay. The idea for a coaches' challenge was soundly shot down last year, but it would seem it's on the verge of a comeback. Will it and what will be the ramifications if it does?
• We'll bring you the next edition of the "FAN'S VIEW", where fans on the ever-diverse message boards of Big Red Report, chime in on the conference, who is the best and if the Big 12 North is on its way back to competing with the South.
• We'll bring you another feature from our good friend Don Blotzer, as he gives you the keyhole side of the fence, recalling how things were, and how they compare to now..In this month's issue he talks about recruiting and what it's like following today, versus way back in the early 60s.
• And last but certainly not least, Brandon Rigoni has been underestimated from day one. At 5 foot, 6 inches tall, he's had to fight simply for respect. He's got that and then some, but don't call him a success story, and most certainly don't call him "Rudy". He'd rather you call him a football player.
If you've been waiting for the perfect time to subscribe or upgrade, it has arrived. Visit the link below to get in on the action.
Or call 888-501-5752.