Tuesday decision has been pushed out

It's getting close to all undecided recruits to make their decision. Signing Day is just two and a half weeks away and Hubert Anyiam is as close as he has ever been to knowing where he will go to school. It's down to two: Oklahoma State and Nebraska. It's 50-50 and in-home visits this week may help determine where Anyiam is heading to school.

Hubert Anyiam has been on four official visits. The latest one he took just this past weekend to Oklahoma State.

"Yeah, I liked it," Anyiam said. "It was cold and it snowed a little overnight, but I liked it."

"I liked the housing that they have set up for their players. I like that a lot. I like that it's not too far away from home either."

The four official visits have led Anyiam through the Big 12 and over to a PAC 10 school. He was supposed to take a fifth visit, but he has since eliminated his fifth visit.

"I took an official to Kansas State, Nebraska, Arizona and then Oklahoma State. I won't be making my official to Louisville next weekend."

One way of getting to his leader board has been through rating his trips it seems. He has given a rating to each of his official visit experiences.

"I would rate the visit to Kansas State about a '5'. I would say that the visit to Nebraska is about an '8'. I think that Arizona is about a '7' and Oklahoma State is probably an '8' or a '9'."

From that list, one could deduct who the leaders might be. Anyiam did confirm that he is favoring the two schools that he enjoyed his official visits to the most.

"It's down to Oklahoma State and Nebraska. I really like the coaching staffs at both schools. I think that Oklahoma State is coming tomorrow night and that Bill Callahan from Nebraska is coming on Wednesday."

At one time it was believed that Anyiam could have his decision. However, with a head coach to visit in the middle of the week, Anyiam has now postponed his decision until later this week.

"I don't think that I will have a decision by tomorrow. I should have my decision later this week though. Not by Tuesday. I will need some more time this week to figure things out."

Big Red Report Top Stories