1. What made you decide to commit to the University of Nevada?
What made me decide to commit to Nevada was everything from the coaches all the way to the environment. I felt at home in Reno, on campus and off campus.
2. When you come to Nevada what position is Coach Boone expecting you to play?
Coach Boone is expecting me to play the sam-nickel backer because of my ability to stop the run and pass.
3. What are some of your goals when you come to Nevada?
Some of my goals coming in to Nevada is to contribute early, contend for a Mountain West championship, and win some bowl games.
4. Some have said, Nevada has a better group of linebackers coming in than some PAC-12 schools. When you hear that does that add pressure on you to perform on the field?
It doesn’t add too much pressure on me because I am used to playing on big stages and I am going to do whatever it takes to back up that statement.
5. Will you redshirt or play as a true freshman?
My goal is to play as soon as possible, I will work very hard towards that goal. I'm sure there are talented LB's up there working their tails off, I just look forward to competing with them to make the Nevada defense as elite as it can be.
6. Besides football, any other sports you like to play?
I like to play basketball on my off times at the local gym with some of my teammates.
7. Sports idol growing up?
Ray Lewis. He was always told he wasn't big enough and fast enough but he proved the doubters wrong by becoming one of the best LBs to play the game.
8. What are you planning on majoring in at Nevada?
I plan on majoring in kinesiology at Nevada.
9. How has the recruiting process been for you so far?
The recruiting process has been great so far but I felt the time was right to decide on a school and get that weight off my shoulders.
10. Anything you want Wolf Pack fans to know about you before you come to Reno?
I want the Wolf Pack fans to know that I am willing to do whatever it takes to make Nevada one of the best defenses in the Mountain West.