• Howell also surpassed the 1,000-point scoring mark in his career with a first-half basket, becoming the 47th player in NC State history to reach that milestone.
Howell now has 1,008 career points and 882 career rebounds becoming the 10th player in program history with 1,000 career points and 800 career rebounds.
• In the second half, junior Lorenzo Brown also surpassed the 1,000-point mark to become the 48th player in school history to reach it. Brown now has 1,003 career points.
• This is the first time in school history that the Pack has four 1,000-point scorers on the same team. Scott Wood reached the milestone last year and C.J. Leslie did it earlier this season against Western Michigan on Dec. 29.
• State becomes only the ninth team in ACC history with four 1,000-point scorers on same team.
• Brown had 13 points and 10 assists in the game, his fourth double-double of the season and his third in the Pack's last five games.
• Jordan Vandenberg played 12 minutes in the first half and made all three of his field goal attempts for six points.
His minutes played and points before halftime were both season highs.