• NC State is 5-0 versus Boston College since Mark Gottfried's arrival.
The five- game winning streak is the longest active winning streak against a conference opponent.
State has tied the all-time series with the Eagles at 8-8. The Pack has won seven of the last eight meetings in the series.
• At 20-8, the Wolfpack has now posted 20 wins in back-to-back seasons under Gottfried. It's the first time since 2005-2006 and the 2006-07 seasons that the Pack has won 20 games in consecutive years.
The Pack won 20 or more four straight seasons under Herb Sendek (3) and Sidney Lowe (1) from 2003-07.
• NC State's 15 home wins are the Pack's most victories at PNC Arena since the 2005-06 season.
• For the 17th time this year, NC State has shot .500 or better.
Against Boston College, the Wolfpack shot 56 percent from the field.
• For the fifth time this season and third consecutive game, NC State coach Mark Gottfried started the lineup of Lorenzo Brown, Scott Wood, Richard Howell, C.J. Leslie and T.J. Warren this year. The group is 3-2 on the season as a starting unit.
• Leslie is now fifth all-time for blocks in program history with 123, surpassing Cozell McQueen, who had 121 from 1982-85.
He now trails Todd Fuller by 20. Fuller had 143 blocks from 1993-96.
• Wood was 5-for-10 from 3-pointer range in the game, the sixth time this season he has hit five or more.
Wood finished with 17 points on the night. Wood is now within 10 3-pointers of NC State's all-time leading scorer Rodney Monroe, who had a school-record 322 3-pointers in his four-year career.
He is one shy of tying Duke's Jason Williams for eighth all-time in ACC history with 313.
• Rodney Purvis' 21 points is a career high. His previous career mark of 19 also came against the Eagles in the Pack's 78-73 win on Jan. 5 in Chestnut Hill.
It's the fifth time this season that Purvis has led NC State in scoring. Purvis' eight field goals are also a career best.