G- 05 Jordair Jett (13.7 ppg, 4.8 apg)
G- 11 Mike McCall Jr. (9.9 ppg, 3.8 rpg)
F- 30 Jake Barnett (4.8 ppg, 2.9 rpg)
F- 21 Dwayne Evans (14.0 ppg, 6.4 rpg)
C- 51 Rob Loe (9.9 ppg, 5.4 rpg)
Jordair Jett -- A power guard at 6'1 and 215 pounds, Jett is a terrific defender who picked up his scoring this year on his way to being named A-10 Player of the Year.
He doesn't shoot many three-pointers, but he works his way into the paint and can create for others (4.8 assists per game).
Saint Louis Notables
• Thursday's game will tip at 6:20 p.m. (CT). Brian Anderson, Dan Bonner and Kristine Leahy have the call on TNT.
• All SLU games in the NCAA Tournament will air on 101 ESPN (101.1 FM) in St. Louis. As always, Billiken Hall of Famer Bob Ramsey will provide the play-by-play, while St. Louis American sports editor Earl Austin Jr. handles the analysis.
• If the Billikens advance to the third round, the game would be played on Saturday, March 22, against either Manhattan or Louisville. Tip time and TV information are still TBD.
• All SLU games in Orlando will also be aired on Westwood One, the national radio rights holder for the NCAA Tournament. Tom McCarthy and Donny Marshall have the call. Thursday's game can be heard on Sirius/XM channels 93 (Sirius receivers) and 192 (XM receivers).
• The Billikens are the No. 5 seed in the Midwest Region and face 12th-seeded North Carolina State Thursday night.
• Saint Louis enters the NCAA Tournament with a 26-6 overall record. The Billikens, who at one point won 19 in a row, have dropped four of their last five.
• NC State (22-13) advanced to Orlando after defeating Xavier 74-59 in the First Four in Dayton Tuesday night.
• The winner of Thursday's game advances to face either No. 4 Louisville or No. 13 Manhattan Saturday.
• Five Billikens average 7.7 ppg or more. Senior forward Dwayne Evans (14.0 ppg) and senior guard Jordair Jett (13.7 ppg) score in double figures. Senior guard Mike McCall Jr. and senior forward Rob Loe contribute 9.9 ppg, and sophomore guard Austin McBroom averages 7.7 ppg.
• Senior guard Jordair Jett, the A-10 Player of the Year, scored 17.0 ppg in conference play. Jett is third in the A-10 with 4.8 assists per game.
• SLU head coach Jim Crews, the A-10 Coach of the Year for a second consecutive season, is one of 10 finalists for the USBWA Henry Iba National Coach of the Year award. He has been a part of 16 NCAA Tournaments as a player or coach.
• The Billikens are one of a few teams in the country that start five seniors. The senior class, comprised of Jake Barnett, Dwayne Evans, Jordair Jett, Rob Loe and Mike McCall Jr., is the winningest class in school history with 92 victories.
• Senior forward Dwayne Evans has moved into the top 10 on the SLU career scoring chart with 1,472 points. Additionally, he is fourth all-time at Saint Louis with 926 rebounds. Senior guard Jordair Jett has 411 career assists, which is tied for fourth all time.
• The Billikens lead the A-10 and are 17th nationally in scoring defense, yielding 61.2 ppg. Saint Louis is second in the country in 3-point field goal percentage defense (.284). Through games of Tuesday, March 18, SLU is sixth in KenPom.com's adjusted defensive efficiency.
BACK IN THE NCAAs
• Saint Louis is making its school-record third consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament.
• It is the Billikens' ninth trip to the NCAAs in program history.
• Last season, Saint Louis was a No. 4 seed in San Jose, Calif., beating New Mexico State in the second round before dropping a decision to No. 12 Oregon in the third round.
• In 2011-12, Saint Louis was a No. 9 seed and defeated Memphis in Columbus, Ohio. The Billikens took No. 1 seed Michigan State to the wire, but eventually fell in what was Rick Majerus' final game as head coach.
• Saint Louis has never advanced to the Sweet 16. SLU's all-time record in the NCAA Tournament is 5-9.
A-10 REGULAR-SEASON CHAMPS
• Saint Louis defeated UMass on the road in the final game of the conference season to clinch the Atlantic 10 Conference regular-season title outright for the second year in a row.
• It is the first time in school history that SLU captured back-to-back regular-season crowns. #6BidsA10
• Saint Louis was one of six Atlantic 10 Conference schools that were called on Selection Sunday, a conference record.
• Also selected to the field of 68 were Saint Joseph's, VCU, George Washington, Dayton and Massachusetts.
Saint Louis athletics contributed to this report.