6-2, 228 pounds
Davie County High School, Mocksville, NC
- In 2003, Lowery recorded 24 tackles, one sack, one QB pressure and one pass-breakup.
- In 2003, Lowery was in for a total of 142 plays. He recorded a tackle, pass-breakup or QB pressure on 18% of the plays (26).
- Lowery has played in a total of 13 games during his career
High School Accolades
- three star prospect
- selected to the Shrine Bowl
- As a senior in high school, Lowery wanted nothing more than to play football for NC State. He waited the Pack out and was rewarded with a scholarship in early 2002. After a red-shirt year in 2002, Lowery shared time at MLB this past year. Although not the fastest or most athletic member of the Wolfpack defense, Lowery more than makes up for it with his tenacity and hard work. Always seems to be around the ball and compares to former Pack LB Morocco Brown. Played extremely well in the spring game and should see his playing time increase in 2004 as he and Oliver Hoyte get the lion's share of plays at MLB.
- In a league stacked with talented LB's, earning all-conference honors will be tough for Lowery. Before that can be a possibility, he will have to beat out Oliver Hoyte for the starting spot at MLB.