5-10, 176 pounds
Northern Durham (NC) High School
- In 2003, Davis collected 28 tackles, nine pass-breakups and one interception.
- In 2003, Davis was in for a total of 403 plays. He recorded a tackle, pass-breakup or interception on 9% of the plays (38).
- Davis has played in a total of 13 games during his career
High School Accolades
- 5 star prospect and No. 1 CB in the nation by Tom Lemming
- No. 24 player in the nation regardless of position by TheInsiders.com
- Parade All-American
-Selected to US Army All-Star contest
- Although he missed all of 2002 due to a broken right fibula, Davis has emerged as one of NC State's most promising defensive players. Seemed to steadily improve as the 2003 season wore on. Has tremendous speed and athleticism and will challenge for a starting spot at CB with Dovonte Edwards and Lamont Reid. Had a breakout performance against Kansas in the Tangerine Bowl as a kickoff returner and could be there full time with Lamont Reid in 2004.
- While landing all-conference honors as a sophomore could be tough, Davis possesses as much potential as any Wolfpack defender. If he's able to build on his freshman performance and stay healthy, Davis could emerge as one of the ACC's top CB's in the next couple of years and become a serious contender for all-conference and all-american honors.