The Tar Heels will play the winner of the game between Wyoming and Eastern Washington, which is scheduled to be played on Thursday night in Laramie, Wy. Carolina advanced to the second round with an 83-72 opening-round win over DePaul on Tuesday night in the Smith Center.
Tickets for Monday's game are $15 for the general public and $5 for UNC students. Students may purchase up to four (4) student tickets with each UNC OneCard. Student riser seating will NOT be in effect for the game.
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday, March 20, at 8 a.m. They may be purchased over the phone on Thursday, Friday or Monday by calling the UNC Ticket Office at 1-800-722-4335 or 919-962-2296 or by fax at 919-962-5529. Tickets may also be purchased at the Smith Center box office on Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., on Saturday from 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. and on Monday from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. The box office will reopen on Monday at 6 p.m. for will-call and ticket sales.
If Carolina wins on Monday night and is chosen to host a third-round game, it would occur on either Wednesday or Thursday night in the Smith Center. Tickets for that game would go on sale on Tuesday morning. If the Tar Heels are not selected to host, they could play a third-round game on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
Tickets will be available at the following times:
* Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by phone or fax and at the Smith Center box office
* Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by phone or fax and at the Smith Center box office
* Saturday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Smith Center box office (walk-up purchases only)
* Monday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. by phone or fax and at the Smith Center box office
A few notes about tickets and parking for Monday night's game:
* Plenty of tickets are available and cost $15 for adults and $5 for students.
* When calling to order tickets or when purchasing them in person, please be patient and continue to call -- the Dragon Tales Live! show is at the Smith Center from Thursday through Sunday.
* Fans purchasing tickets in person are encouraged to pay with cash, as it significantly speeds up processing and will allow the Ticket Office to accommodate more customers as quickly as possible.
* Fans are encouraged to pick up will-call tickets in advance.
* For information on parking, visit the University¹s Public Safety web site at www.dps.unc.edu or call 919-962-3951.