* Raymond Felton's averaging 15.8 points, 4.0 rebounds and 3.0 assists. He's tied for fourth in the camp in three-point shooting at 60 percent and is shooting 45 percent from the field.
* Jason Fraser - 10.0 points, 7.0 rebounds, 33% FG. He was matched up with Kendrick Perkins, the best center at the camp, in the afternoon. Fraser, weighing 50 pounds less, didn't have much of a shot head-to-head, but he picked his spots throughout the game and finished with an impressive line of 14 points, 13 rebounds and six blocks. He's now second in the camp in blocked shots (2.8).
* The Stewart twins came alive on Monday night. Lodrick had 11 points, including a three-pointer and a big dunk, and five rebounds. Rodrick had eight points in his evening outing, also hitting a three.
* Lenny Cooke - 17.8 points (tied for 3rd) and 5.8 rebounds, shooting 56% FG and 64% 3pt.
* Curtis Sumpter - 10.5 points (45% FG, 43% 3pt), 4.0 rebounds.
* Steve Novak - 4.8 points (27% FG, 29% 3pt.). He'd have much better numbers if his teammates passed to him each time he's open for a jumpshot.
* Anthony Roberson still holds the camp scoring lead at 20.5 points, but Kendrick Perkins continues to dominate the stat leaders. The rising junior center from Texas is third in scoring (17.8), first in rebounding (12.0), first in blocks (3.8) and fourth in field goal percentage (67%).