1) Free Trial. Check out everything an Inside Carolina subscription has to offer for the first week, and if you don't want to continue, you can cancel and pay nothing.
2) Scoop. From team news, to recruiting scoop, to expert analysis, Inside Carolina is the unquestioned leader for Tar Heel sports info. No publication breaks more UNC stories, no publication travels to more games. And there's no slowdown in the offseason with live updates from the recruiting trail, camp scoop, and unmatched team info.
3) Staff. Inside Carolina has the best collection of UNC basketball and football team and recruiting experts that provide a daily dose of info, analysis, scouting reports and opinion. As the independent voice of UNC Sports since 1994, and the most popular publication of its kind, you can count on Inside Carolina to uphold its mission statement of "experienced, professional journalists providing its readers with the best objective, independent coverage."
4) Ask The Experts. Get your recruiting, team and Xs & Os questions answered directly by the leading Tar Heel experts and reporters.
5) Community. The premium forums are the most popular UNC subscriber boards because they are the most informative. Get exclusive content and info, connect with Tar Heel fans from around the globe, and discuss news as it breaks.
6) Gear Discount. Subscribers get an exclusive 10% off everything from UNC's No. 1 merchandiser: Johnny T-shirt.
7) Ticket Exchange. Get access to a protected environment to buy and sell UNC tickets at face value with fellow Tar Heel fans.
8) Giveaways. Subscribers can enter free ticket giveaways throughout the season for all home basketball and football games, the ACC Tournament, ACC Championship Game, and more.
9) Text Alerts. Inside Carolina not only reports the news first, but makes sure you get the news first by texting you when there's a commitment or major breaking story.
10) Less Ads. Annual subscribers get a reduced ad experience, with no ads on videos, no in-line ads on forum pages, and less ads within articles.