CHAPEL HILL –– The North Carolina-Notre Dame scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 4, in Chapel Hill has been postponed to Sunday, Feb. 5th, at 1 p.m. at the Greensboro (N.C.) Coliseum due to an emergency water crisis in Orange County, Chapel Hill and the UNC campus.
* ESPN News will televise the game.
* Tickets for Saturday’s game will be honored on Sunday at the Greensboro Coliseum. Those holding lower level seats in the Smith Center will be given access to the lower bowl at the Greensboro Coliseum. Smith Center ticketholders in the upper level will have access to seats in the upper level at the Greensboro Coliseum.
* Student tickets will be honored at the game on Sunday.
* Doors will open at 11:30 a.m.
* No parking passes will be honored. Parking will be available at the Coliseum for $10.