· Jan Boxill, lecturer of philosophy, who writes about and teaches sports ethics and has worked for many years with the women's basketball team.
· Anson Dorrance, who is now in his 25th season as head coach of UNC's legendary women's soccer team.
· Malaika Underwood, an award-winning women's volleyball player and scholar- athlete, now working toward a graduate degree in sports administration.
· Andre Williams, a student coach and former UNC football running back sidelined by a back injury. Williams won academic All-ACC honors during his sophomore year.
· John Blanchard, senior associate athletics director for student-athlete services, who played college football at Stanford and has worked for nearly 20 years at UNC and the University of Minnesota.
· Barry Jacobs, journalist and author of "The World According to Dean," "Golden Glory: The First 50 Years of the ACC," and "Coach K's Little Blue Book."
There will be a free drawing afterwards for the signed basketball and book, and four tickets to the UNC-Virginia football game on Octoner 4, open only to those who attend the discussion.
It's all part of Honor and Integrity Week Sept. 22-26, which officially kicks off the Chancellor's initiative to encourage year-long discussions of honor, ethics and integrity on campus and in all aspects of daily life.