* Cover story: Mark Simpson-Vos takes an in-depth look at the Tar Heels' defensive turnaround.
* Buck Sanders evaluates the state of Carolina football.
* Thad Williamson follows up his acclaimed Dec. article with another informative take on basketball analysis.
* Go inside the UNC basketball strength and conditioning program, with coach Jonas Sahratian, including behind-the-scenes photos with the team.
* And that's only a small taste of another loaded 64-page issue of the Inside Carolina Magazine, which includes many other great feature stories, analysis, and another eye-catching Photo of the Month poster that you'll want to reserve a spot on your wall for.
All orders must be received by the end of the weekend in order to have your subscription start with next month's February issue (which you will receive in early February).
Not a subscriber yet to our 64-page, glossy, monthly publication? To learn more about the Inside Carolina Magazine, now in its 11th season of production, CLICK HERE.
There are two ways to order ...
* For magazine-only subscription purchases, CLICK HERE to order online or call 888-501-5752 (note: you will save $5 by ordering online).
* IC's annual online subscribers receive the magazine for free! (Current monthly online subscribers should upgrade to this package.) For more info on this special offer, CLICK HERE
Are you a monthly online subscriber? Here are four reasons why you should upgrade to the annual online subscription ...
1) It costs less. You'll save about $20 per year, which is the equivalent to two months free per year of IC premium.
2) The magazine. As noted above, annual subscribers receive the Inside Carolina Magazine, a 64-page, glossy, monthly publication with in-depth features, analysis and fantastic photography.
3) The yearbooks. Annual subscribers get TheInsiders.com's biannual national recruiting yearbooks.
The annual subscription to Inside Carolina costs less, includes IC's 64-page monthly magazine and the recruiting yearbooks?! It's a no brainer.
If you have any questions, be sure to send us an email at email@example.com