- Albert Craddock, who ended the night with 12 carries for 95 yards, scored a seven-yard rushing touchdown to help High Point (N.C.) Southwest Guilford defeat Greensboro (N.C.) Northwest Guilford, 34-7. With starting quarterback Darrius Little sitting out the first half for disciplinary reasons, Craddock took direct snaps for most of Southwest's first series. News-Record.com Article
- Dwight Jones caught touchdown passes of 34 and 38 yards in Burlington (N.C.) Cummings' 48-14 rout of Southern Alamance. Jones finished the game with three catches for 93 yards. Times-News Article
- Jay Wooten converted a 42-yard field goal to open up the scoring for Laurinburg (N.C.) Scotland County during their 37-14 victory over Sanford (N.C.) Lee County. Wooten also converted four of his five field goal attempts. News & Observer Article
- Emanuel Davis' Manteo (N.C.) routed Barco (N.C.) Currituck County, 46-3 ... Jonanthan Smith's Durham (N.C.) Hillside defeated McLeansville (N.C.) Northeast Guilford, 32-7.
- Major Targets Notes: Greg Little rushed for 79 yards and two touchdowns against McLeansville (N.C.) Northeast Guilford... Wesley Saunders caught a five-yard touchdown to help Durham (N.C.) Riverside edge out Wake Forest (N.C.) Wake Forest-Rolesville, 18-16... Tydreke Powell's Ahoskie (N.C.) Hertford County scored a 38-15 victory over Kinston (N.C.)...Quan Sturdivant scored three touchdowns, three different ways, during Oakboro (N.C.) West Stanly's 21-14 defeat of Concord (N.C.) Central Cabarrus. He completed 13-of-28 passes for 221 yards and a touchdown, and rushed ten times for 18 yards and a touchdown. He scored a third touchdown on a 27-yard interception return. Defensively, he recorded 6 tackles (4 solo), a pass breakup, and 2 interceptions.
Football Committments Weekly Stats
Inside Carolina Top Stories
Heels Advance to ACC Title GameUNC will play for its third ACC title of the Mike Fox era on Sunday.
Inside CarolinaYesterday at 8:53 PM
UNC Leaning on PrecedentThe school highlights inconsistencies in the NCAA's approach to similar cases and courses at various other schools.
Inside CarolinaFriday at 10:46 AM
UNC Denies Impermissible Benefits Yet AgainThe NCAA's allegations of impermissible benefits have been inconsistent over the years.
Inside CarolinaThursday at 2:40 PM
The Weekly ScoopInside Carolina's subscriber feature provides the latest inside intel.
Inside CarolinaThursday at 7:09 AM