- Albert Craddock, who ended the night with 12 carries for 95 yards, scored a seven-yard rushing touchdown to help High Point (N.C.) Southwest Guilford defeat Greensboro (N.C.) Northwest Guilford, 34-7. With starting quarterback Darrius Little sitting out the first half for disciplinary reasons, Craddock took direct snaps for most of Southwest's first series. News-Record.com Article
- Dwight Jones caught touchdown passes of 34 and 38 yards in Burlington (N.C.) Cummings' 48-14 rout of Southern Alamance. Jones finished the game with three catches for 93 yards. Times-News Article
- Jay Wooten converted a 42-yard field goal to open up the scoring for Laurinburg (N.C.) Scotland County during their 37-14 victory over Sanford (N.C.) Lee County. Wooten also converted four of his five field goal attempts. News & Observer Article
- Emanuel Davis' Manteo (N.C.) routed Barco (N.C.) Currituck County, 46-3 ... Jonanthan Smith's Durham (N.C.) Hillside defeated McLeansville (N.C.) Northeast Guilford, 32-7.
- Major Targets Notes: Greg Little rushed for 79 yards and two touchdowns against McLeansville (N.C.) Northeast Guilford... Wesley Saunders caught a five-yard touchdown to help Durham (N.C.) Riverside edge out Wake Forest (N.C.) Wake Forest-Rolesville, 18-16... Tydreke Powell's Ahoskie (N.C.) Hertford County scored a 38-15 victory over Kinston (N.C.)...Quan Sturdivant scored three touchdowns, three different ways, during Oakboro (N.C.) West Stanly's 21-14 defeat of Concord (N.C.) Central Cabarrus. He completed 13-of-28 passes for 221 yards and a touchdown, and rushed ten times for 18 yards and a touchdown. He scored a third touchdown on a 27-yard interception return. Defensively, he recorded 6 tackles (4 solo), a pass breakup, and 2 interceptions.
Football Committments Weekly Stats
Inside Carolina Top Stories
Road to Signing Day 2017Your headquarters for Tar Heel Football Recruiting leading up to February 1.
Inside Carolina6:43 AM
ICTV: Jackson Crashing BoardsUNC coaching staff has been pushing Justin Jackson to get more aggressive and that is paying off in rebounds.
Inside Carolina5:21 AM
Rapid Climb to No. 800The 14th-year UNC head coach reached the 800-win benchmark in fewer seasons than any other Division I coach.
Inside CarolinaYesterday at 8:10 PM
First Report: Heels Opportunistic in VictoryUNC improved to 17-3 (5-1 ACC) with the win.
Inside CarolinaYesterday at 5:38 PM