- Albert Craddock's two-point conversion run in overtime gave High Point (N.C.) Southwest Guilford a 36-35 victory over Gibsonville (N.C.) Eastern Gilford. Craddock also contributed 138 yards and a 22-yard touchdown on 29 carries. News-Record Story
- Although Ryan Houston was held to 34 rushing yards on 12 carries, his two one-yard rushing scores gave him Mecklenburg County's record for career rushing touchdowns -- 71. While keying on Houston slowed him down, Matthews (N.C.) Butler still came out with a 48-6 win over Charlotte (N.C.) Waddell. Charlotte Observer Story
- Dwight Jones opened up the scoring for Burlington (N.C.) Cummings with a 62-yard touchdown catch. The Cavaliers win, 40-28 over Elon College (N.C.) Western Alamance. Burlington Times-News Story
- Mike Paulus' 20-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter broke a tie and proved to be the game winner in Syracuse (N.Y.) Christian Brothers' 41-27 defeat of Camillus (N.Y.) West Genesee. Paulus also threw touchdown passes of 33 and a 23 yards. He ended the night with 276 yards, but threw three picks. Syracuse Post-Standard Story
- In Laurinburg (N.C.) Scotland County's 49-0 whipping of Pembroke (N.C.) Swett, Jay Wooten went 5-of-5 on extra points and kicked field goals of 38 and 30 yards. Fayetteville Observer Story
- William Brimfield's Neeses (S.C.) Hunter-Kinard-Tyler fall to Blacksville (S.C.) Blacksville-Hilda, 20-13... Emanuel Davis and Manteo (N.C.) continue their dominating ways with a 47-6 win over Williamston (N.C.)... Mike Dykes' Pittsburgh (Pa.) Woodland Hills shutout Wexford (Pa.) North Allegheny, 21-0... Cameron Holland's Pittsburgh (Pa.) Perry Traditional Academy scored their second shutout in a row, 65-0 over Pittsburgh (Pa.) Westinghouse... Fonterrian Ingram and Atlanta (Ga.) McNair record their first win of the year, 10-7 over Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson... DaNorris Searcy's Decatur (Ga.) Towers suffered their third loss, 58-6 to Atlanta (Ga.) Grady.
- Jason Barnes was kept out of the end zone as Charlotte (N.C.) Independence eek out a 21-20 win over Charlotte (N.C.) Vance Charlotte Observer Story... Despite Tydreke Powell's 10 tackles, Ahoskie (N.C.) Hertford County lose their first game of the season, 24-22 to Rocky Mount (N.C.) Senior... Wesley Saunders caught Durham (N.C.) Riverside's only touchdown -- a nine-yarder -- in their 19-8 loss to Raleigh (N.C.) Wakefield. Saunders ended the night with nine catches for 59 yards Durham Sun Journal Story... Quan Sturdivant's Oakboro (N.C.) West Stanly defeat Granite Quarry (N.C.) East Rowan, 27-7... Stefan Wisniewski's Pittsburgh (Pa.) Central Catholic continue their winning ways with a 20-7 victory over Pittsburgh (Pa.) Mount Lebanon.
Football Commitments Weekly Stats
Inside Carolina Top Stories
Toughness PersonifiedDerrick Phelps knows all about battling through injuries to get back to the Final Four.
Inside Carolina9:01 AM
ICTV: Final Four Send OffFootage of fans cheering on the UNC team as it boarded the bus to head to the Final Four on Tuesday.
Inside CarolinaTuesday at 5:09 PM
ICTV: Maye Surviving MadnessLuke Maye talks about the days following his Elite Eight buzzer beater.
Inside CarolinaTuesday at 5:04 PM
Roy Williams PC (Berry Update)UNC's head coach spoke to reporters on Tuesday before the team left for the Final Four in Phoenix.
Inside CarolinaTuesday at 3:30 PM