- In High Point (N.C.) Southwest Guilford's 45-6 thrashing at the hands of Winston-Salem (N.C.) Carver, Albert Craddock was kept out of the end zone, but did return a kick off 80 yards. Winston-Salem Journal Story
- Ryan Houston scored a 10-yard touchdown in Matthew (N.C.)'s 34-0. Charlotte Observer Story
- Dwight Jones caught a 15-yard touchdown pass in Burlington (N.C.) Cummings' 62-6 rout of Hillsborough (N.C.) Orange Co. Jones caught three passes for 79 yards. Durham Herald Sun Story
- For most of the Cicero (N.Y.) Cicero-North Syracuse, Mike Paulus was containing, but Syracuse (N.Y.) Christain Brothers Academy still came through with a 32-25 win. "They were dropping guys back real far and we were sending guys deep a lot," Paulus said. "The backers were blitzing and they defiantly sent the most pressure on me this year of any team." Paulus did throw a 13-yard pass. Syracuse Post-Standard Story
- A Jonathan Smith led defense shuts out Chapel Hill (N.C.) East 70-0. Smith collected seven tackles (four solo) including a sack for a loss of five yards.
- Jay Wooten converted 3-of-3 extra points in Laurinburg (N.C.) Scotland County's 21-16 win over Fayetteville (N.C.) Seventy-First. Fayetteville Observer Story
- William Brimfield's Neeses (S.C.) Hunter-Kinard-Tyler were shutout by St. Matthews (S.C.) Calhoun Co., 21-0... A Emanuel Davis lead defense helped Manteo (N.C.) to their fifth shutout of the season -- 48-0 over Pinetown (N.C.) Northside... Mike Dykes' Pittsburgh (Pa.) Woodland Hills shutout Monroeville (Pa.) Gateway, 21-0... Chris Gray's Landrum (S.C.) win their second straight game -- 36-22 over Jonesville (S.C.)... Cameron Holland's Pittsburgh (Pa.) Perry Traditional Academy lost to Pittsburgh (Pa.) Brashear, 24-21... Fonterrian Ingram and Atlanta (Ga.) shutout Atlanta (Ga.) South, 54-0... DaNorris Searcy's Decatur (Ga.) Towers record their second win in a row -- a 28-0 shutout over Atlanta (Ga.) Therrell.
- Major Targets: Jason Barnes' Charlotte (N.C.) Independence shutout Charlotte (N.C.) Ardrey Kell, 62-0.. Rob Gronkowski contributes to Woodland Hills' 21-0 victory... Greg Little catches four passes for 85 yards and two touchdowns (10 and 25 yards) in Hillside's rout of East Chapel Hill. He also rushed twice for 64 yards. Durham Herald-Sun Story.... Tydreke Powell records 10 tackles (six solo) including a sack in Ahoskie (N.C.) Hertford County's 41-6 romp of Barco (N.C.) Currituck Co... Weslye Saunders rushes six times for 39 yards and a two yard touchdown in Durham (N.C.) Riverside's 21-14 loss to Durham (N.C.) Jordan. Saunders also threw an incomplete pass and caught five passes for 35 yards. Durham Herald-Sun Story
Football Commitments Weekly Stats
Inside Carolina Top Stories
Offense Adjusting to Personnel ChangesNo. 22 North Carolina managed well enough on offense in Saturday's 35-14 win over Virginia despite key players being sidelined by injury.
Inside Carolina12:31 PM
UNC-Virginia: Game ScoopGo inside the game with this feature for Inside Carolina premium members that includes expert analysis, exclusive tidbits and postgame extras ...
Inside CarolinaYesterday at 5:38 PM
ICTV: Larry Fedora PostgameLarry Fedora addressed the media following UNC's 35-14 win over Virginia.
Inside CarolinaYesterday at 4:45 PM
First Report: UNC Throttles VirginiaUNC won its 700th game in school history.
Inside CarolinaYesterday at 3:33 PM
Pinson Out IndefinitelyThere is no current timetable for his return.
Inside CarolinaFriday at 10:24 AM