- Despite missing the first half of the game due to disciplinary reasons, Craddock scored three touchdowns to help High Point (N.C.) Southwest Guilford upset Kernersville (N.C.) Glenn, 41-24. "I was ready for the second half," Craddock told the the Greensboro News & Record. "We've been in these situations before," referring to playing from behind. "We knew we could do it if we just come together." Craddock rushed for 103 yards and two touchdown (68 and 6 yards) on ten carries, and closed out the night's scoring with a 95-yard interception returned for another score. Greensboro News & Record Story
- After scoring three touchdowns in the first half, Ryan Houston coughed up two important fumbles in Matthews (N.C.) Butler's 30-24 heartbreaking loss to Charlotte (N.C.) Independence. Houston ended the night with 90 yards on 24 carries. Charlotte Observer Story
- Dwight Jones scored two touchdowns (32 and 20 yards) in Burlington (N.C.) Cummings 41-21 victory over Graham (N.C.). Jones caught a total of eight passes for 121 yards. Burlington Times-News Story
- In a battle between North Carolina commits, Miguel Chavis' Chatham (Va.) Hargrave Military Academy knock off Jarrell Miller's Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy, 28-16.
- Jay Wooten converted 4-of-5 extra points in Laurinburg (N.C.) Scotland County's 34-0 shutout of Fayetteville (N.C.) Westover. Fayetteville Observer Story
- Emanuel Davis and Manteo (N.C.) end the regular single undefeated with their seventh shutout -- 35-0 over Camden (N.C.)... Mike Dykes' Pittsburgh (Pa.) Woodland Hills will advance to the second round of the WPIAL Class AAAA Playoffs after a 31-17 win over Bethel Park (Pa.)... Chris Gray's Landrum (S.C.) upset Richburg (S.C.) Lewisville, 28-25 to advance to the second round of the 1A Division I playoffs... Cameron Holland's Pittsburgh (Pa.) Perry Traditional Academy advance to the second round of the playoffs with a 28-8 victory over Pittsburgh Schenley... Fonterrian Ingram's Atlanta (Ga.) McNair beat Atlanta (Ga.) Southside, 34-7... DaNorris Searcy and Decatur (Ga.) Towers squeeze out a 21-20 win over Atlanta (Ga.) Carver... Lamar Milstead's Washington (D.C.) Ballou close out the regular season with their sixth straight win -- 54-6 over Washington (D.C.) Spingarn... Jonathan Smith and Durham (N.C.) Hillside shutout Durham (N.C.) Southern, 28-0.
- Games to be Played: LeCount Fantroy: New Berlin (N.Y.) Milford Academy travels to Princeton JV, Sunday.
- Major Targets: Jason Barnes' Charlotte (N.C.) Independence won their 103rd game in a row with a 30-24 victory over Matthews (N.C.) Butler... John Elliott and East Meadow (N.Y.) win their first round playoff bout with Oceanside (N.Y.), 40-7... Rob Gronkowski caught a 28-yard touchdown pass in Pittsburgh (Pa.) Woodland Hills' 31-17 playoff victory over Bethel Park (Pa.). Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Story... Greg Little contributed two touchdowns and a two-point conversion to Durham (N.C.) Hillside's 28-0 romp of Durham (N.C.) Southern. Little, who rushed for 22 yards on 16 carries and caught five passes for 45 yards, scored on a four-yard run and an eight-yard catch. Durham Herald-Sun Story... Tydreke Powell's Ahoskie (N.C.) Hertford County defeated Windsor (N.C.) Bertie County, 27-8... Quan Sturdivant and Oakboro (N.C.) West Stanly beat New London (N.C.) North Stanly, 27-6... Stefan Wisniewski's Pittsburgh (Pa.) Central Catholic advance to the second round of the WPIAL Class AAAA playoffs with a 42-0 rout of Vandergrift (Pa.) Kiski Area... Weslye Saunders' Durham (N.C.) Riverside blanked Chapel Hill (N.C.) East, 33-0... Tyrell Worthington scored four touchdowns and rushed for 230 yards to help Winterville (N.C.) South Central defeat Greenville (N.C.) Conley, 34-6. Daily Reflector Story
Football Commitments Weekly Stats
Inside Carolina Top Stories
Bradley Staying in NBA DraftFreshman becomes North Carolina's first one-and-done player since 2007.
Inside Carolina5:44 AM
Johnson-UNC Pairing Faces Limited OptionsOnly a couple of options remain for the talented forward to play at North Carolina next season.
Inside CarolinaYesterday at 6:15 AM
Jordan Davis Enters IntermissionAlthough recruiting is on hold, Carolina remains on his mind.
Inside CarolinaYesterday at 4:42 AM
This Week with Mike FoxThe Diamond Heels concluded their record-breaking regular season having won all 10 ACC series for the first time. They are ranked No. 2 in the nation, and have the No. 2 seed in…
Inside CarolinaMonday at 11:51 AM
Kansas QB to Visit UNCUNC -- among others -- recently offered the Sunflower State passer.
Inside CarolinaMonday at 7:22 AM