Green '50-50' on NBA Decision

Following his workout with the Washington Wizards on Wednesday, Danny Green told reporters that he's still unsure of his deciding whether or not to return to college.

"Right now I'm 50-50," Green said. "We'll know in the next couple of days and I will make my decision on Sunday.

Green, who has already worked out for Toronto and Cleveland, has battled injuries since deciding to 'test the waters.'

"I think I did a lot better than I did in Orlando," Green said Wednesday, referring to his injury-plagued performance at the Pre-Draft Camp earlier this month. "I'm a lot healthier now. My ankle is feeling a lot better and I shot the ball pretty well."

The deadline to withdraw his name from the NBA Draft is June 16.


Inside Carolina Top Stories