They let the Wildcats finish their game with the other Michigan team first thing in the morning and it also goes long, 12 Inings before, the Cats finally put away the Wolverines 8 - 6 to remain in the Winners bracket and get the "honor" of facing the #1 Seed, the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Of Course, the Cats will be the visitors so they'll have to win by scoring and then getting 3 outs and of course they'll have to do it tonight with about 6 hours rest.
I'll be tuned to WNUR on the Internet about 8:45 PM CDT* to find out!
- How much gas is left in Courtney, Brie and Schwendie's tank?
- How much pop is left in the Cat's bats?
- Can the Cats' infielders keep playing error free ball?
- Cat the outfield keep running down those bloop pop-ups
- Will Wildcat Magic continue to rule the Big 10 Tournament?
|Go Cats Beat 'em All|
|Talk about it on
the Purple Boards
|All Items Copyright 2003 by PurpleWildcats.com|