· Pat Fitzgerald said the team was out in the elements on a "tough day" because there may be weather for the game Saturday.
· Despite the wind, Fitz thought the team kicked and caught the ball well; "It's tough, you've got that wind blowing in your ear hole but I think the guys handled it pretty well."
· Colter and Siemian traded reps with the first team offense and both quarterbacks looked extremely sharp despite the strong wind.
· Colter's best pass on the day was a touchdown to Rashard Lawrence in a red zone drill; the ‘Cats will have to perform better in the red zone going forward, especially in the passing game taking shots at the end zone.
· Siemian also had a strong day, throwing a deep ball across the middle to Demetrius Fields with deadly accuracy.
· The pass of the day for the second day in a row, however, goes to redshirt freshman Zack Oliver, who tossed one deep down the sidelines to classmate Peirre Youngblood-Ary. The two look to be forming a pretty solid connection.
· Practice Thursday is closed to the press, but the ‘Cats will be back out there battling the elements in preparation for Saturday's game.