- Trevor Rees - returned to the lineup garnering the Offensive Player of the Game
- C.J. Bacher - Repeats as the Offensive Big Playmaker - choose your play in that final drive - The Scramble? how about the TD Pass to Ross Lane
- Adam Hahn - earned the Defensive Player of the Game - he was all over the field - finished with 6 tackles, one for a loss.
- Reggie McPherson was the Defensive Big Playmaker - An interception that led to a Field Goal, plus 10 Tackles against Nevada
- Chris Malleo earned the Special Teams Player
- Tanner Highlen, Mike Bolden and Kevin Watt were the Offensive, Defensive and Special Teams practice player of the week.
- No Changes this week - Tyrell Sutton is still listed as the starting running back but Coach Fitzgerald told the media folks that his play would be a game time decision..
- Mike Dinard's starting role as the Will OLB postion was
solifidied by Eddie Simpson's first half injury last Saturday, but
redshirt Freshman Nate Williams is listed as the "or" on the two deep
Dinard actually made 11 tackles Saturday - 1 for a 3 yard loss.
- Brenden Smith has been returned to his starting position at Strong Safety. He had been recovering from off season surgery to repair a shoulder injury.
- RB Tyrell Sutton left the game in the first half after he was pinned under a Nevada defender, injuring his right ankle. Word from Evanston after the game was that he chose not to return. His injury gave Brandon Roberson a chance to show why he was so highly recruited - Roberson finished the game with 128 yards, Omar Conteh added a 16 yard pass completion.
- Will OLB Eddie Simpson rolled his ankle during the first half and did not return to the game. He's not listed on the Monday 2 Deep - his condition will be re-evaluated after the Game with Duke..
[Official Stats from NUSports.com]
|Go Cats Beat 'em All|
|Talk about it on
the Purple Boards
|All Items Copyright 2007 by PurpleWildcats/Purple Reign|