In Part I, Allen talks about some of the 2011 Northwestern commits with whom he's most familiar and some of the uncommitted Wildcat targets who could make this '11 class spectacular.
* This is an article about James Adeyanju and the explosion of his recruitment.
In Part II, Allen talks about Valdez Showers and Northwestern's chances of nabbing the four-star DB, the perception of Northwestern among recruits and what's going on with 2011 classes around the conference.* Here is Allen's take on Valdez Showers and Showers' short-list.
* This is the article I wrote about four-star linebacker Lamar Dawson in which he said that Northwestern was "more academics than football."And this is the article in which Justice Hayes proclaimed that Northwestern wasn't big-time enough for him.
* This is the story in which four-star D-lineman Michael Bennett talks about his decision to opt for Ohio State over Northwestern.
In Part III, Allen talks about the impact that Michigan's negative publicity has had on recruiting, the impact of "football culture" and the impact that Fitz has on recruiting.
* This is the article in which Justice Hayes likened Michigan to a sinking ship.* This is Allen's article about Dan Voltz in which Voltz gushes about Fitz and Northwestern.
* This is the article I mention in Part III about attendance at Ryan Field.
In Part IV, we continue to talk about the impact that Fitz has on NU recruits, whether or not Nebraska will change the Big Ten recruiting landscape and some 2012 targets who Northwestern is already after.
This is Allen's recent story on a 2012 prospect with an early NU offer.
You can comment on this story at the Ryan Field Message Board. Feel free to contact David Vranicar at email@example.com.