Irish Offensive Depth ChartStarting senior tailback Armando Allen will be a game time decision (hip flexor) while senior right tackle Taylor Dever (hamstring) will likely be in a backup role. Junior tight end Kyle Rudolph is out for the season (hamstring surgery).
- Junior Michael Floyd
- Senior Duval Kamara
Note: Kamara has played sparingly over the last three weeks.
- Junior John Goodman
- Freshman T.J. Jones
Note: Goodman started in both of the last two contests though Jones was listed as the starter. Both will play extensively vs. the Broncos.
"Z" Receiver (slot):
- Sophomore Theo Riddick
- Sophomore Robby Toma
Note: Toma has appeared in just two contests this season.
- Junior Braxston Cave
- Junior Mike Golic or Chris Watt
- Junior Trevor Robinson
- Junior Mike Golic
- Sophomore Zack Martin
- Senior Taylor Dever
Note: Andrew Nuss would likely play before the injured Dever.
Defensive Depth ChartWith the exception of backup ILB and special teams starter Danny Spond, the Irish defense enters Week Seven in better collective health than at any point this season.
"CAT" Outside Linebacker:
"DOG" Outside Linebacker:
- Sophomore Manti Te'o
- Sophomore Dan Fox
Note: Freshman Danny Spond had a boot on his foot following Wednesday's practice.
Free Safety (Field):
Strong Safety (Boundary):
- Placekicker: Senior David Ruffer
- Kick-offs: Sophomore Nick Tausch
- Punter: Sophomore Ben Turk
- Punt Return: Junior John Goodman
- Kick Return: Freshman Bennett Jackson, Sophomore Theo Riddick or Sophomore Cierre Wood.
- Long Snapper: Sophomore Jordan Cowart
- Short Snapper: Senior Bill Flavin
- Holder: Junior Ryan Kavanagh