Irish Offensive Depth ChartSophomore QB Tommy Rees will make his first career start.
- Freshman Tommy Rees
- Junior Nate Montana
- Brian Castello (walk-on)
"Z" Receiver (slot):
- Freshman Tai-ler Jones or Sophomore Robby Toma
Note: If healthy (hamstring), Jones will start at either the X or Z receiver position.
- Sophomore Zack Martin
- Senior Andrew Nuss
- Junior Braxston Cave
- Junior Mike Golic or Chris Watt
- Junior Trevor Robinson
- Junior Mike Golic
Defensive Depth Chart
- Junior Ethan Johnson
- Freshman Kona Schwenke
Note: Schwenke made his 2010 debut in Week Nine vs. Tulsa.
- Junior Sean Cwynar
- Junior Hafis Williams
Note: Senior starter Ian Williams remains out with an MCL sprain.
"CAT" Outside Linebacker:
"DOG" Outside Linebacker:
- Sophomore Carlo Calabrese or Senior Brian Smith
- Sophomore Dan Fox
- Junior Anthony McDonald
Note: Sophomore Carlo Calabrese is questionable for today's contest with a hamstring injury suffered in the second half of the October 23 contest vs. Navy. IrishEyes will update Calabrese's status closer to game time. Senior OLB Brian Smith started in this spot on October 31 vs. Tulsa.
Free Safety (Field):
Strong Safety (Boundary):
- Senior Harrison Smith
- Junior Dan McCarthy
Note: McCarthy is unlikely to play due to a severely injured hamstring.
- Placekicker: Senior David Ruffer
- Kick-offs: Senior David Ruffer or Sophomore Nick Tausch
- Punter: Sophomore Ben Turk
- Punt Return: Junior John Goodman
- Kick Return: Freshman Bennett Jackson, freshman Austin Collinsworth or sophomore Cierre Wood. Junior Jonas Gray could also appear as a return option
- Long Snapper: Sophomore Jordan Cowart
- Short Snapper: Junior Braxston Cave
- Holder: Junior Ryan Kavanagh