Irish Offensive Depth ChartSophomore QB Tommy Rees will make his second career start.
- Freshman Tommy Rees
- Junior Nate Montana
- Brian Castello (walk-on)
- Senior Duval Kamara
- Junior John Goodman
"Z" Receiver (slot):
- Sophomore Robby Toma
- Freshman Tai-ler Jones
Note: Jones missed last week's contest vs. Utah due to a hamstring injury.
- Sophomore Zack Martin
- Senior Andrew Nuss
- Junior Braxston Cave
- Junior Mike Golic or Chris Watt
- Junior Trevor Robinson
- Junior Mike Golic
Defensive Depth Chart
- Junior Sean Cwynar
- Junior Hafis Williams
Note: Senior starter Ian Williams remains out with an MCL sprain.
"CAT" Outside Linebacker:
"DOG" Outside Linebacker:
- Senior Kerry Neal
- Senior Brian Smith
Note: Junior Steve Filer could play as well if Smith is forced to start inside.
- Sophomore Carlo Calabrese or Senior Brian Smith
- Sophomore Dan Fox
- Junior Anthony McDonald
Note: Sophomore Carlo Calabrese is questionable for today's contest with a hamstring injury suffered in the second half of the October 23 contest vs. Navy. IrishEyes will update Calabrese's status closer to game time. Senior OLB Brian Smith started in this spot on October 31 vs. Tulsa and last week vs. Utah.
Free Safety (Field):
Strong Safety (Boundary):
- Senior Harrison Smith
- Junior Dan McCarthy
Note: McCarthy is unlikely to play due to a severely injured hamstring.
- Placekicker: Senior David Ruffer
- Kick-offs: Senior David Ruffer or Sophomore Nick Tausch
- Punter: Sophomore Ben Turk
- Punt Return: Junior John Goodman
- Kick Return: Freshman Bennett Jackson, freshman Austin Collinsworth. Junior Jonas Gray could also appear as a return option
- Long Snapper: Sophomore Jordan Cowart
- Short Snapper: Junior Braxston Cave
- Holder: Junior Ryan Kavanagh