"I was unable to get a ride up to Notre Dame," explained Snodgrass. "I really wanted to visit Notre Dame but it didn't happen."
With plans to give his pledge last week Snodgrass delayed those when he planned his Notre Dame visit. However, on Saturday, Snodgrass explained his plan remains to make his decision known.
"I'm going to talk with our athletic director on Monday and look to set up a time to make my announcement Thursday or Friday," said Snodgrass.
Snodgrass claims his decision will come down to the Irish and Ohio State. However, without a return visit Irish fans should not be too surprised if the Buckeyes are the team of choice.