In order of prospects rankings:
1. Chris Clark (Avon, Conn., Old Farms) - Clark's recruitment has been nothing short of active. A former North Carolina commit, Clark decommitted in order to take other visits, namely Notre Dame, Michigan and Ohio State. Clark is set to announce his final decision this July at The Opening, and Notre Dame is lagging behind the Wolverines and Buckeyes at this point. However, with that said, Clark ending up in South Bend on signing day may be a safe bet. Clark's status an Irish legacy coupled with Notre Dame's appeal to tight ends could be enough to offset any concerns he has about academic strains.
2. Alize Jones (Las Vegas, Nev., Bishop Gorman) - UCLA commit
3. Jordan Davis (Houston, Texas, Clear Lake) - Texas A&M commit
4. Will Gragg (Pine Bluff, Ark., High) - An Arkansas native, Gragg would be a tough pull from SEC country when you consider his offer list. However, he's not naming favorites (thought he has tentative officials lined up to Alabama, Florida State, LSU, Ole Miss and Texas). When he was offered by Notre Dame in early April, he told Irisheyes.com he plans on visiting this summer and/or fall, but nothing has developed in that department as of late. He could be one to keep an eye on late in the game.
5. Devonaire Clarington (Miami, Fla., Westminister Christian) - Alabama and Miami are currently battling it out for his services.
Five-star tight end Chris Clark