In order of prospects' rankings:1. Christian Wilkins (Suffield, Conn., Suffield Academy) - He does a good job of maintaining a low profile, but Wilkins' notable visits this spring have been to Boston College, Duke, Ohio State and Stanford. If a visit doesn't occur this summer (nothing on the horizon), a fall visit should be likely.
3. T.D. Moton (Shreveport, La., Calvary Baptist) - Notre Dame paid him a visit this spring, but Texas A&M and LSU remain at the top.
4. Darrion Daniels (Dallas, Texas, Bishop Dunne) - Daniels maintains regular contact with the Irish staff, but nothing in the form of a visit has developed, and the Irish will have a tough battle facing the the Big 12 on this one.
5. Darvin Taylor II (Chester, Va., Thomas Dale) Though he doesn't plan on announcing this summer, Florida State and Clemson established themselves as his leaders long before Notre Dame offered. Irish will push for a visit in the fall.6. Du'Vonta Lampkin (Houston, Texas, Cy Falls) - Notre Dame offered this spring shortly after his decommitment from Oklahoma. He has a top three of Oklahoma, Texas, and Oklahoma State.
7. Elijah Taylor (Cincinnati, Ohio, Moeller) - Taylor has seemingly cooled on his commitment timeline, but Notre Dame is still the leader here. Ohio State and Michigan State continue to make a push.
8. Neville Gallimore (Ontario, Canada, Canada Prep) - Gallimore isn't likely to visit Notre Dame this summer due to distance, but I like Notre Dame's chances to land an official in the fall. (He projects as a defensive end by Scout.com)
9. Joseph Wicker (Long Beach, Calif., Poly) - Wicker said this spring that Notre Dame is the school recruiting him hardest, and setting up an official visit is the next step. He could project either inside or outside at Notre Dame. (He is projected as a defensive end by Scout.com).
10. Rasheem Green - He's nearing his first cut, so we'll see if the Irish are still on his radar. USC, UCLA, Arizona State are the teams to beat. (He projects as a defensive end by Scout.com)
Other notable offers: Daylon Mack (Texas A&M commit), Tim Settle, Kahlil McKenzie (recently left Notre Dame off of his top 12 list), Shy Tuttle, Jacob Daniel (USC commit), Albert Huggins, Adam McLean (Penn State commit), Sterling Johnson (Clemson commit), Jordan Thompson (Northwestern commit)