If you wish to post on any of the IrishIllustrated.com message boards, you MUST follow the forum rules. In general, most of these rules are common sense, like what you learned in kindergarten. Treat others the way you would like to be treated and there should not be any problems.
Anyone who breaks the rules will be subject to board discipline which includes moving posts, deleting posts, temporary blacklisting or being 86'd from the boards indefinitely.
And while our board moderators do their best, it is impossible to catch every infraction. An offending post that has yet to be removed does NOT mean it was endorsed by the site. If you see a post that needs moderator attention, please email a link to the offending post to email@example.com and we will take care of it.
Here are the forum rules. If you have questions about what any of the rules mean, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will explain them to you.
- No profanity, pornography, hate speech, racist or sexist comments. Obscenities in posts, subject titles, signature files, avatars or handles will not be allowed.
- No attacking, harassing, stalking, bullying or targeting other posters, players, coaches or recruits.
- No flaming, repetitive negative posting or hijacking of threads.
- No posting SPAM, commercial offers, links to competing websites or premium information from other sites.
- No phishing or posting personal information.
- Players, recruits, and their parents read Notre Dame message boards. If a post names a player or a recruit or their parents and is uncomplimentary in such a way as to bring shame upon them, the post will be deleted and the poster will be banned at the monitor's discretion.
- If you have a rumor, gossip or speculation to share, DON'T. These types of unsubstantiated posts often turn into wildfire on the boards and across the Internet. They make this site look bad, they make you look bad and they make the staff look bad. If an instance arises where you're sure or not that your information is legit , email Irish Iillustrated and we'll check it with our credible sources first. Posts will be deleted at the monitors discretion and the poster will be banned at the monitor's discretion.
- No discussing forum policies or board discipline on the boards. Any questions or concerns should be emailed to us and NOT posted.
- Off-topic threads are to be posted on the Outside the Tunnel forum NOT on the 4HL. Off-topic threads will be moved at the discretion of the staff.
Remember that posting on the forums is a privilege, not a right.
We want to thank you for reading the forum rules. We appreciate the fact that the vast majority of our users already follow these common sense rules and treat their fellow posters with respect.
If you encounter any problems, issues or concerns please do not hesitate to email us and we will do whatever we can to a make sure your experience on the IrishIllustrated.com forums is a good one.