Calvin Johnson is not sure about what he's going to do about his official visits. "I'm going to Georgia Tech this weekend," said Johnson. "I have Georgia in January, I think it's on the 9th. After that, I'm not sure what I'm going to do."
Notre Dame has been trying to secure an official visit. "I haven't set a visit there yet. I've talked to some coaches from there. They want me to come visit. They got back in the race because I spoke to them and they told me that I could play right away. I don't know what I'm going to do yet."
Johnson says he's not sure he'll take more visits after his first two. "I really don't know yet. I haven't decided if I will take more. I'm trying to decide on that now."
We asked Johnson if he was just waiting for a Notre Dame coach to call to set a visit, or if he had to talk to his parents about it first. "It's both, actually."
Johnson has said he'd like to stay close to home when he decides. We asked if that was still the plan. "I'm not sure about that. I thought that earlier, I'm not sure now."
Comments: Just like Johnson, we're not sure what he's going to do. He seems unsure if he wants to open it back up to Notre Dame. We'll keep an eye on him.