"We had to push it back," explained Mays. "We were supposed to go in June, now I'll be there in July."
"I talked to coach Weis on Saturday," Mays continued. "He said that he's really interested and I'm ready to get up there and see him. He told me that he's going to be my guide on the visit.
"I'm pretty much in the same boat," Mays responded. "I just need to get out there and see Michigan and Notre Dame and that's when I'll know. It's hard for me to talk about schools when I haven't seen them. I wanted to go in June but that didn't work out.
"It's still something that I'm thinking about. I don't know how it's (distance) going to play into the decision, because it is a big factor," Mays said. "Something would really have to overrule the distance. That's something I'll just have to wait and see.
Comments: There has been a lot of discussion that has USC as clear leader for Mays, and that certainly could be true, but I doubt he'd take the time to schedule, and then reschedule a trip to Notre Dame and Michigan if they weren't also in the running.