Toryan Smith says he's not quite ready to make his final decision on where he'll play his college football.
"I was supposed to announce on November 3rd," Smith said. "I'm going to push it back a bit. I'm not quite ready."
Smith says he plans to make one final visit before making his decision.
"I'm going to go to Florida on November 26th," he said. "I want to check it out there again. I'll visit there and try to make a decision."
Smith told us earlier in the week that a decision might even come this week. We asked the top linebacker prospect what had changed to make him want to wait to make a decision.
"I was real close to deciding," Smith admitted. "I thought I was sure where I wanted to go. I'd say I'm about 80 percent sure where I want to go. I don't want any doubts so I'm going to wait until I'm 100 percent sure where I want to go."
Comments: Many expected Smith to choose Notre Dame in the end, but there is obviously still some selling left to be done. I'd say Smith seems to be on the fence right now. The next few weeks will be important for the Irish if they want to secure his commitment.