1. LSU (9-1) (2): The Tiger took a break from SEC play, and hammered Louisiana Tech, 58-10.
2. Oklahoma (9-1) (3): DeMarco Murray had three rushing touchdowns and returned a kick for a score, in a 52-21 rout of Baylor.
3. Oregon (8-1) (4): The Ducks were idle a week after handing Arizona State its only loss of the season.
4. Kansas (10-0) (5): Todd Reesing showed he deserves to be among the Heisman discussion, throwing for 313 yards and three touchdowns in the 43-28 road victory over Oklahoma State.
5. West Virginia (8-1) (6): Quarterback Pat White had 328 yards of total offense and three touchdowns, including a game-winning 50-yard scoring run in the 38-31 win over rival Louisville.
6. Missouri (9-1) (7): Chase Daniel threw for 353 yards and three touchdowns, leading the Tigers to a 40-26 win over visiting Texas A&M.
7. Arizona State (9-1) (9): The Sun Devils bounced back from their first loss of the season last week to beat UCLA 24-20 at the Rose Bowl.8. Ohio State (10-1) (1): The Buckeyes saw their National Title hopes vanish in a 28-21 home loss to Illinois.
9. Texas (9-2) (10): Colt McCoy threw four touchdown passes and ran for two more in the Longhorns 59-43 win over Texas Tech.
10. Georgia (8-2) (11): The Bulldogs took apart a good Auburn team, 45-20.
11. Virginia Tech (8-2) (12): Tyrod Taylor returned from injury to throw two touchdown passes and run for another score in a 40-21 win over Florida State.
12. USC (8-2) (14): Chauncey Washington ran for a career-high 220 yards, leading the Trojans to a 24-17 road victory over rival California.
14. Florida (7-3) (18): Tim Tebow accounted for seven touchdowns, five rushing and two throwing in the Gators 51-31 victory over former head coach Steve Spurrier and the South Carolina.
15. Boston College (8-2) (8): The Eagles lost for the second-straight this week, this time to host Maryland, 42-35.
16. Tennessee (7-3) (19): The Vols kept their hopes of an SEC East title alive with a 34-13 rout of Arkansas.
17. Boise State (9-1) (21): No problems this weekend in a 52-0 whipping of winless Utah State.
18. Clemson (8-2) (22): Cullen Harper, the best player nobody is talking about, threw for 266 yards and three scores to lead the Tigers past Wake Forest, 44-10.
19. Kentucky (7-3) (23): Following the bye, the Wildcats beat host Vanderbilt, 27-20.
20. Virginia (9-2) (24): The Cavaliers spoiled the last-ever game at the Orange Bowl, beating up on Miami, 48-0.
22. Cincinnati (8-2) (UR): Ben Mauk tossed three touchdown passes in the 27-3 win over the formerly red-hot Connecticut Huskies.
23. Penn State (8-3) (UR): Anthony Morelli had three touchdown passes, as Penn State shutout Temple, 31-0.
24. Wisconsin (8-3) (UR): The Badgers held a Michigan offense without running back Mike Hart to a season-low 47 yards rushing, in the 37-21 victory./P>
25. Illinois (8-3) (UR): Juice Williams threw four touchdown passes in the 28-21 victory over former No. 1 Ohio State.
Under consideration: Connecticut, Auburn and BYU.
Dropped out: Auburn (15) Connecticut (17), Alabama (20), California (25).