"Yeah, I will be there this weekend. I am looking forward to it." John has long been rumored to be very close to committing to Notre Dame.
I asked John if he has any in-home visits coming up? "I am not sure on that. We will have to see what happens."
I asked John if he might commit this weekend? "I am not sure, It depends on how it goes."
I asked John if his plan was to come home and talk it over with his parents. "That is my plan. I will probably come home and talk it over with them and then decide."
Comments. I think Notre Dame looks solid here. He should commit soon. I think he just needs a solid visit with all questions answered and he will commit on the visit or shortly after his visit.