- PD: Next year's hot storyline will just simmer right now
- PD: Peterson's hopes take a Big Easy detour?
- Mansfield News-Journal: D'Andrea putting shock behind him
- AP: ESPN putting some sizzle into OSU spring practice
- DDN: Nugent wants to make perfect punts, field goals next season
- 1460/Dispatch: OSU going national with special teams scrimmage
- 1460/Dispatch: With James headed to the NBA, O'Brien looks pretty smart
Event notice: If you are in the Baltimore area, an event is taking place you might be interested in. The Leslie Moore Scholarship Foundation will be holding a dinner on May 5th that will honor the Baltimore Colts 50th anniversary team. Many greats will be there, including Raymond Berry, Don Shula, Bubba Smith, Ted Hendricks, and Art Donovan, and four Buckeyes will be there as well: Jim Parker, Stan White, Bob Vogel, and Tom Matte. If you are interested in attending, tickets are $125 or $225 for a single ticket or $2000 for a table of ten with at least one celebrity at the table and $1000 for a table of ten in general seating. Proceeds go to the Leslie Moore Scholarship Foundation, a non-profit organization named in honor of legendary Colts halfback Lenny Moore's son Leslie, who passed away in January 2001 of a rare disease called scleroderma. Contact Dave Norman for tickets at 410-793-3905 or Robbie Davis at 410-560-3200.