- LB/DE Anthony Hoke measured in at 6-0 ½ and 226 pounds. He ran a 4.6 at the
Miami camp and was offered. He's also received offers from Indiana and
- RB Richard Davis measured in at 5-11 ½, 192 pounds and ran a 4.59 twice at one of
the camps. "We measured him on the vertex system at 36 ½ in the vertical,"
Coach McDaniels said. At Toledo on the APAD computer system, he did a 35 in
leap. Ball State, Toledo and Bowling Green have offered Davis.
- LB Jonte Stroud measured in at 6-0 ½, 211 and has offers from Indiana
- QB Alex Engram measured in at 5-10 ½, 212 pounds. He has been offered as a
quarterback by Nebraska and TCU, and both came to see him at school. He has
also been offered by Cincinnati.
- DT Phillip McNeal has no offers yet.
- CB Thaddeus Walker, a senior CB, measured in at 5-8. He has no offers, but ran a 4.4 and at school tested at a 36 ½ inch vertical leap. He measured at 33 inch vertical at Toledo.
Update - Warren Harding Players
In recent years, Warren Harding has been one of the top football teams in the state. They should be excellent again in 2003 as plenty of talent is returning. Head Coach Thom McDaniels gave us an update on some of the team's top prospects.
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
New In Town: Isaiah PryorWith a total of 21 new players set to join the program for 2017, we'll be posting a quick breakdown on a player a day so you can learn more about the new Buckeyes. Next up, safety…
Buckeye Sports10:22 AM
Tate Gives OSU Last-Second Win Over PSUJunior forward Jae'Sean Tate propels the Buckeyes to a thrilling victory over the Nittany Lions with a game-winning layup.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 5:23 PM
Buckeyes Not Focused On B1G TourneyWith two games left in the regular season, OSU is not looking ahead to the postseason.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 11:06 AM
New In Town: Jeffrey OkudahWith a total of 21 new players set to join the program for 2017, we'll be posting a quick breakdown on a player a day so you can learn more about the new Buckeyes. Next up,…
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 10:05 AM