- LB/DE Anthony Hoke measured in at 6-0 ½ and 226 pounds. He ran a 4.6 at the
Miami camp and was offered. He's also received offers from Indiana and
- RB Richard Davis measured in at 5-11 ½, 192 pounds and ran a 4.59 twice at one of
the camps. "We measured him on the vertex system at 36 ½ in the vertical,"
Coach McDaniels said. At Toledo on the APAD computer system, he did a 35 in
leap. Ball State, Toledo and Bowling Green have offered Davis.
- LB Jonte Stroud measured in at 6-0 ½, 211 and has offers from Indiana
- QB Alex Engram measured in at 5-10 ½, 212 pounds. He has been offered as a
quarterback by Nebraska and TCU, and both came to see him at school. He has
also been offered by Cincinnati.
- DT Phillip McNeal has no offers yet.
- CB Thaddeus Walker, a senior CB, measured in at 5-8. He has no offers, but ran a 4.4 and at school tested at a 36 ½ inch vertical leap. He measured at 33 inch vertical at Toledo.
Update - Warren Harding Players
In recent years, Warren Harding has been one of the top football teams in the state. They should be excellent again in 2003 as plenty of talent is returning. Head Coach Thom McDaniels gave us an update on some of the team's top prospects.
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Holtmann Adds Another Player For 2017-18Connor Fulton, a shooting guard out of Utah, has decided to attend Ohio State rather than Butler.
Buckeye Sports11:56 AM
S&G Entertain Idea Of Playing TBT In ColumbusAfter seeing one fan base come out to support its alumni team in The Basketball Tournament, the Scarlet & Gray wonders what it would be like to play in front of Ohio State fans in…
Buckeye Sports11:02 AM
Weber Named To Doak Walker Award Watch ListMike Weber has been added to another watch list.
Buckeye Sports11:01 AM
Jallow Officially Added To OSU RosterMusa Jallow officially added to Ohio State roster.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 9:15 AM