- LB/DE Anthony Hoke measured in at 6-0 ½ and 226 pounds. He ran a 4.6 at the
Miami camp and was offered. He's also received offers from Indiana and
- RB Richard Davis measured in at 5-11 ½, 192 pounds and ran a 4.59 twice at one of
the camps. "We measured him on the vertex system at 36 ½ in the vertical,"
Coach McDaniels said. At Toledo on the APAD computer system, he did a 35 in
leap. Ball State, Toledo and Bowling Green have offered Davis.
- LB Jonte Stroud measured in at 6-0 ½, 211 and has offers from Indiana
- QB Alex Engram measured in at 5-10 ½, 212 pounds. He has been offered as a
quarterback by Nebraska and TCU, and both came to see him at school. He has
also been offered by Cincinnati.
- DT Phillip McNeal has no offers yet.
- CB Thaddeus Walker, a senior CB, measured in at 5-8. He has no offers, but ran a 4.4 and at school tested at a 36 ½ inch vertical leap. He measured at 33 inch vertical at Toledo.
Update - Warren Harding Players
In recent years, Warren Harding has been one of the top football teams in the state. They should be excellent again in 2003 as plenty of talent is returning. Head Coach Thom McDaniels gave us an update on some of the team's top prospects.
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Williamson Set For Ohio State OfficialDec. 9 -- Scout takes a look at the biggest visitors for the upcoming weekend in the Power 5 conferences...
Bruin Report Online1:20 PM
Browning's H.C. Addresses OSU Coaching RumorsKennedale (Texas) High School head coach Richard Barrett says five-star linebacker Baron Browning chose Ohio State for more than just football.
Buckeye Sports11:45 AM
Did Versatility Kill Samuel's Heisman Hopes?Michigan linebacker Jabrill Peppers is a Heisman finalist thanks in part to his versatility. Ohio State's Curtis Samuel might have missed out for the same reason.
Buckeye Sports11:12 AM
Bank Bag: OSU Playoff Berth Edition Part-IIIOhio State has secured a spot in the upcoming playoffs, and the Buckeyes are out recruiting until the dead period starts this coming Monday. Bill Greene is back to answer questions…
Buckeye Sports7:09 AM