- LB/DE Anthony Hoke measured in at 6-0 ½ and 226 pounds. He ran a 4.6 at the
Miami camp and was offered. He's also received offers from Indiana and
- RB Richard Davis measured in at 5-11 ½, 192 pounds and ran a 4.59 twice at one of
the camps. "We measured him on the vertex system at 36 ½ in the vertical,"
Coach McDaniels said. At Toledo on the APAD computer system, he did a 35 in
leap. Ball State, Toledo and Bowling Green have offered Davis.
- LB Jonte Stroud measured in at 6-0 ½, 211 and has offers from Indiana
- QB Alex Engram measured in at 5-10 ½, 212 pounds. He has been offered as a
quarterback by Nebraska and TCU, and both came to see him at school. He has
also been offered by Cincinnati.
- DT Phillip McNeal has no offers yet.
- CB Thaddeus Walker, a senior CB, measured in at 5-8. He has no offers, but ran a 4.4 and at school tested at a 36 ½ inch vertical leap. He measured at 33 inch vertical at Toledo.
Update - Warren Harding Players
In recent years, Warren Harding has been one of the top football teams in the state. They should be excellent again in 2003 as plenty of talent is returning. Head Coach Thom McDaniels gave us an update on some of the team's top prospects.
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Buckeyes Land 4-Star Brenton CoxBrenton Cox is the latest Buckeyes to commit in the 2018 class.
Buckeye Sports5:18 PM
OSU Draft Bios: Wide ReceiversWith the 2017 NFL Draft just around the corner, BSB will be publishing draft bios on the top seven draft eligible Buckeyes. We continue with a pair of Ohio State receivers.
Buckeye Sports11:26 AM
Report: Conley Accused Of Sexual AssaultMultiple reports have surfaced that Gareon Conley has been accused of sexual assault in Cleveland.
Buckeye Sports10:29 AM
2019 DE Cade Stover Impressed By Ohio StateLexington, Ohio, defensive end Cade Stover visited Ohio State for its spring game on April 15 and the 2019 prospect feels good about his standing with the Buckeyes.
Scout Football7:34 AM