* RB Jarek Hilgers from Phoenix Desert Vista had offers from San Diego State, New Mexico State and Air Force but most recently UC-Davis has begun recruiting Arizona and has offered Hilgers. DV head coach Dan Hinds says Hilgers will visit there this weekend.
* Another player offered by UC-Davis is Glendale Mt. Ridge RB Treshawn Favors. Favors has a host of FBS offera already and his list also includes Montana, Eastern Washington, Western Illinois, NAU, North Dakota State, North Dakota and South Dakota State. Favors has aleady visited Montana and NDSU.
* Sleeper OT prospect Bryan Stephens from Scottsdale Christian Academy tells FoxSportsNext that he has received his first D1 offer.
The 6-7 Stephens says, "I am tripping to Idaho State this weekend and they have offered me."
* Phoenix Mt. Pointe RB/CB Thomas Warren was scheduled to visit South Dakota State this weekend but has pushed the visit back to the weekend of the 25th.
* Four-star WR Devon Allen from Brophy was set to visit Arkansas this weekend but instead will visit on the last recruiting weekend, Feb. 2nd.
* Scottsdale Notre Dame Prep LB Luke Taffuri added a new offer. He says Columbia has offered and he will trip there this weekend.
Grand Canyon State Update: 1/15
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Urban Meyer: Booker Will Play Against PSUUrban Meyer announced linebacker Dante Booker will play against Penn State this week among other things leading up to Ohio State's road trip to Happy Valley.
Buckeye SportsWednesday at 3:12 PM
Meyer Updates: Receivers 'A Work In Progress'Urban Meyer joined the Big Ten teleconference to preview Ohio State's road matchup at Penn State
Buckeye SportsTuesday at 6:25 AM
WATCH: Ohio State DE Finds Out Ref Hit MeyerDuring Ohio State's win over Wisconsin, Urban Meyer got too close to the sideline and was accidentally struck by a referee, resulting in a 15-yard penalty. Defensive end Jalyn…
Buckeye SportsMonday at 10:00 AM
Urban Meyer: Get Rid Of Sideline RuleFollowing a 30-23 overtime win over Wisconsin, Urban Meyer met with the media to look back at the win over the Badgers and look ahead to Penn State.
Buckeye SportsMonday at 8:34 AM