The second part of the notebook covers the next 50 prospects in the first Scout 300 for the 2015 class that have received interest from the Buckeyes.
51. Kyle Phillips. Four-star defensive end. He attended the Ohio State Friday Night Lights camp but does not hold an offer from the Buckeyes. I think that could change.
54. Justin Hilliard. Four-star outside linebacker. The Buckeyes offered Hilliard after a camp performance but I'm not high on their chances at landing him as of now.
55. Chris Warren. Four-star running back. Warren is another talented running back that the Buckeyes are a threat for. He's already visited Columbus to check out the Ohio State campus.
59. Brian Cole. Four-star wide receiver. The standout from Michigan can star on both sides of the ball. Ohio State and Tennessee have done a good job recruiting him but one of the in-state schools should land him.
62. Sterling Jenkins. Four-star offensive tackle. He's already been to Ohio State a few times but I think the Buckeyes may trail the Wolverines for his services at this point.
63. D'Andre Walker. Four-star outside linebacker. The Buckeyes have offered the Georgia native but there's been nothing to see here so far.
67. Eric Glover-Williams. Four-star athlete. He has lit up the camp circuit this summer and should be a Buckeye.
70. Matthew Burrell. Four-star offensive tackle. He's another standout from Virginia that Ohio State has offered. The Buckeyes are beginning to have even more success within the state and I'd expect Burrell to make a visit.
73. Hjalte Froholdt. Four-star defensive end. He's in the middle of trying to return to the states for high school football. The Buckeyes have offered Froholdt early but Michigan has done a nice job and probably has the edge to land him.
76. Minkah Fitzpatrick. Four-star cornerback. He's the next talented secondary player from New Jersey and the offers from Ohio State and Michigan have intrigued him. I expect Fitzpatrick to take some kind of Midwest tour to see both schools and possibly a few others.
78. Jordan Scarlett. Four-star running back. The Buckeyes keep recruiting his high school well but haven't landed anyone yet. I don't expect that to change with Scarlett.
81. Torrance Gibson. Four-star quarterback. Ohio State will need to make up their mind on what position they like him at but they may be the unspoken leader at this point.
85. Brandon Polk. Four-star wide receiver. He's a talented prospect from Virginia as well but does not yet hold an offer from Ohio State. The Buckeyes have shown interest so he will be one to watch moving forward.
86. Jacques Patrick. Four-star running back. I really liked Ohio State's chances at one time but not nearly as much. Florida State adding his brother Javonte Seabury to their 2013 class will have an impact but the Buckeyes are in the discussion.
87. Jerome Baker. Four-star outside linebacker. Baker was fantastic at Friday Night Lights and even was impressive as a running back during the camp. Ohio State is in good shape but will have to continue to recruit him hard.
93. Andre Robinson. Four-star running back. He comes from the same high school as Noah Spence and Ohio State has shown an early interest but has yet to offer. Robinson may visit the Buckeyes during the season.
95. Drew Richmond. Four-star offensive tackle. He has an offer from the Buckeyes and from most of the schools in the southeast. Richmond grew up a huge Ohio State fan and has been to the campus. He should be in the Buckeyes' 2015 class when all is said and done but he may ride out the process and enjoy all the visits.
98. Shaun Crawford. Four-star defensive back. He's one of the top prospects in Ohio and the Buckeyes showed interest but he should be a Wolverine at the end of the week.
100. Kendrell McFadden. Four-star safety. McFadden added an early offer from Ohio State to his collection. He'll be a tough pull out of the southeast.
Ohio State 2015 Scout 300 Notebook (51-100)
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Meyer Among Highest Paid NCAA CoachesThe USA Today recently compiled a list of the highest paid football coaches in the NCAA. Let's take a look at the highest paid coaches in college football.
Scout CFB4:18 AM
Urban Meyer Updates: Offense Is Main FocusFollowing practice Wednesday, Urban Meyer met with the media to look forward to Saturday's game against Northwestern.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 3:21 PM
Urban Meyer: No Personnel Changes YetOhio State head coach Urban Meyer joined the Big Ten Teleconference to look ahead to Saturday's game against Northwestern.
Buckeye SportsTuesday at 10:29 AM
Urban Meyer: We Have To Put This One To BedUrban Meyer met with the media Monday following a 24-21 loss to Penn State on Oct. 22.
Buckeye SportsMonday at 8:36 AM