The notebook continues with the next set of 50 prospects in the 2015 Scout 300. Rankings often can fluctuate both positively and negatively for some of the recruits so it is possible some of these names could be in the top 100 this time next year.
102. Jordan Whitehead. Four-star cornerback. He's a supremely talented prospect and comes from the same high school that graduated Robert Foster who went on to sign with Alabama. Whitehead has been hearing from the Buckeyes' staff already.
104. Darrin Hall. Four-star running back. The Ohio speedster would be a good fit for the Ohio State offense but has yet to garner an offer. He has a chance to be the running back the Buckeyes take out of Ohio.
108. Clelin Ferrell. Four-star defensive end. He is another talented football player from the state of Virginia. Ferrell has heard from Ohio State early on but an offer from the Buckeyes has not come yet.
110. Tyrek Cole. Four-star cornerback. An offer from Ohio State hasn't gone out in Cole's direction yet but it should be just a matter of time.
112. Anthony McKee. Four-star outside linebacker. He had a great summer and claimed his first few offers. He's heard from the Buckeyes but no offer as of now for McKee.
113. John Burt. Four-star wide receiver. The elite wideout from Tallahassee, Florida has an Ohio State offer and it was one of his early ones. He'll be a highly sought after prospect and a tough pull out of Florida for the Buckeyes.
115. DaMarkus Lodge. Four-star wide receiver. He received an early offer from the Buckeyes over the spring evaluation period and has expressed an interest in visiting the Ohio State campus.
116. Rico McGraw. Four-star safety. He's another prospect in Tennessee that the Buckeyes have targeted early on. I think the in-state school will be a tough challenge for anyone.
118. Jaason Lewis. Four-star wide receiver. He's got a great combination of speed and size. The large frame may have him moved to tight end at some point. A visit to Ohio State is possible for Lewis.
120. Darian Roseboro. Four-star defensive end. He doesn't have an Ohio State offer yet but they have been in contact with the North Carolina prospect.
122. Jake Fruhmorgen. Four-star offensive tackle. The Tampa (FL) Plant prospect received an offer from the Buckeyes early on but hasn't showed too much of a mutual interest thus far.
125. Chuma Edoga. Four-star offensive tackle. He has a decent amount of offers early on but has yet to rake in one from Ohio State. If the Buckeyes offer, Edoga plans to visit as they have already shown some solid interest in the Georgia recruit.
131. C.J. Conrad. Four-star tight end. He has a great frame and great potential to be a special player. Conrad camped at Ohio State a few times and impressed with each performance. He's a player to watch for a possible offer from the Buckeyes.
136. Matt Jones. Four-star offensive guard. The Hubbard, Ohio native is on the Buckeyes' radar and he may be close to earning an offer from Ohio State.
143. Gabe Megginson. Four-star offensive tackle. The Illinois prospect visited Ohio State for Friday Night Lights and impressed the Buckeyes' coaches. He hasn't received an offer yet but he could be one to watch for one.
145. Jauan Jennings. Four-star safety. Jennings picked up an offer from the Buckeyes recently. The Tennessee native has a lot of company as Ohio State has become a strong presence in the state of Tennessee on the recruiting trail.
Ohio State 2015 Scout 300 Notebook (101-150)
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Munford ‘Can’t Wait’ To Get To OSUMassillon, Ohio, Washington offensive tackle Thayer Munford is excited about becoming a Buckeye, despite there being a chance he may not play as a true freshman.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 8:43 AM
OSU Makes History In First Round Of NFL DraftWith three former Buckeye defensive backs taken in the first round of the 2017 NFL draft Thursday night, Ohio State has claimed a place in the record books.
Buckeye SportsFriday at 8:27 AM
Recruiting, Alumni Play Into OSU SchedulingMany things factor into who Ohio State schedules for future football games. Martin Jarmond met with select members of the media to explain what those factors are.
Buckeye SportsFriday at 8:15 AM
Noah Brown Selected By Cowboys In NFL DraftFormer Buckeye receiver Noah Brown is off the board.
Buckeye SportsThursday at 8:26 AM