The fourth part of the notebook addresses prospects rated 151-200 in the initial 2015 Scout 300 that are on the Buckeyes' radar early on.
154. Elijah Sindelar. Four-star quarterback. The signal caller from Kentucky is one to watch. The Buckeyes may elect to get involved if they like what they see this season.
160. Natereace Strong. Four-star running back. The East Saint Louis prospect has an offer from the Buckeyes and will visit Ohio State in October with teammate Terry Beckner.
168. David Dowell. Four-star wide receiver. The Ohio prospect is very talented and could even line up at cornerback. The Buckeyes will keep a close eye on him moving forward.
171. Jalen Christian. Four-star wide receiver. The Maryland product has an offer from Ohio State and resides in an area that the Buckeyes emphasize.
173. Kyonta Stallworth. Four-star offensive guard. The Michigan lineman will definitely be one to watch and is on the radar of Kerry Coombs and Ohio State.
175. Reggie Gallaspy. Four-star running back. The North Carolina standout camped at Ohio State over the summer and could be a prospect to watch.
178. Adam McLean. Four-star defensive tackle. The Maryland prospect has expressed a desire to receive an offer from Ohio State. If it comes his way, the Buckeyes will be a player for his services.
180. James Lockhart. Four-star defensive end. The Texas recruit has also revealed that he would like an offer from Ohio State and the Buckeyes are no stranger in the lone-star state.
186. Tyson Smith. Four-star cornerback. Smith is one of the top prospects in the 2015 class in the state of Michigan and the Buckeyes have hit the state hard under assistant Kerry Coombs.
194. Ashton White. Four-star cornerback. White earned an Ohio State offer at camp over the summer and the Buckeyes are in strong position if they decide to make a move for him.
199. Equanimeous St. Brown. Four-star wide receiver. The Buckeyes have showed preliminary interest in the elite wideout and an offer could come at some point.
200. Chris Green. Four-star middle linebacker. The bruiser from Toledo could reel in an offer from Ohio State with a strong junior season.
Ohio State 2015 Scout 300 Notebook (151-200)
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Francis Determined To Return To State TourneyOhio State target and Pickerington (Ohio) Central point guard Jeremiah Francis is determined to return his team to the high school state tournament in the next two years after…
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 6:34 AM
Ohio State's Kelsey Mitchell Unsure On FutureAfter losing to Notre Dame in the Sweet 16, Ohio State's Kelsey Mitchell said she had not decided on whether she will return to the Buckeyes for the 2017-18 season or not.
Buckeye SportsFriday at 6:37 PM
OSU Women Fall In Sweet 16, 99-76The Ohio State women's basketball team had its NCAA tournament run come to an end March 24 with a 99-76 loss to Notre Dame.
Buckeye SportsFriday at 4:49 PM
Bank Bag: Late March Edition Part-TwoBaseball is close to starting, the NCAA tournament has reached the Sweet Sixteen and Ohio State is in the middle of spring football. Bill Greene is here to answer questions from…
Buckeye SportsFriday at 11:51 AM
Pro Day Meant Another Opportunity For ElfleinFormer Ohio State center Pat Elflein used Thursday’s pro day as another opportunity to show NFL representatives his abilities.
Buckeye SportsFriday at 10:41 AM