The fourth part of the notebook addresses prospects rated 151-200 in the initial 2015 Scout 300 that are on the Buckeyes' radar early on.
154. Elijah Sindelar. Four-star quarterback. The signal caller from Kentucky is one to watch. The Buckeyes may elect to get involved if they like what they see this season.
160. Natereace Strong. Four-star running back. The East Saint Louis prospect has an offer from the Buckeyes and will visit Ohio State in October with teammate Terry Beckner.
168. David Dowell. Four-star wide receiver. The Ohio prospect is very talented and could even line up at cornerback. The Buckeyes will keep a close eye on him moving forward.
171. Jalen Christian. Four-star wide receiver. The Maryland product has an offer from Ohio State and resides in an area that the Buckeyes emphasize.
173. Kyonta Stallworth. Four-star offensive guard. The Michigan lineman will definitely be one to watch and is on the radar of Kerry Coombs and Ohio State.
175. Reggie Gallaspy. Four-star running back. The North Carolina standout camped at Ohio State over the summer and could be a prospect to watch.
178. Adam McLean. Four-star defensive tackle. The Maryland prospect has expressed a desire to receive an offer from Ohio State. If it comes his way, the Buckeyes will be a player for his services.
180. James Lockhart. Four-star defensive end. The Texas recruit has also revealed that he would like an offer from Ohio State and the Buckeyes are no stranger in the lone-star state.
186. Tyson Smith. Four-star cornerback. Smith is one of the top prospects in the 2015 class in the state of Michigan and the Buckeyes have hit the state hard under assistant Kerry Coombs.
194. Ashton White. Four-star cornerback. White earned an Ohio State offer at camp over the summer and the Buckeyes are in strong position if they decide to make a move for him.
199. Equanimeous St. Brown. Four-star wide receiver. The Buckeyes have showed preliminary interest in the elite wideout and an offer could come at some point.
200. Chris Green. Four-star middle linebacker. The bruiser from Toledo could reel in an offer from Ohio State with a strong junior season.
Ohio State 2015 Scout 300 Notebook (151-200)
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
3 Buckeyes Named Sporting News All AmericansA trio of Buckeyes were named first team All-Americans by The Sporting News while two more made the second team.
Buckeye Sports7:01 AM
No OSU Staffers Among Highest Paid AssistantsAssistants from a host of schools are among the top 10 highest paid in college football, but none of them are on Urban Meyer's staff at Ohio State. The Buckeyes' highest paid…
Scout CFB5:27 AM
Mitchell Becomes Fastest Ever To 2,000 PointsOhio State junior guard Kelsey Mitchell became the fastest player in NCAA history to 2,000 points on Wednesday.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 5:59 PM
Elflein, Johnston Could Break Awards DroughtIn the last eight years, Ohio State has won a national title, a Rose Bowl and much more, but no Buckeye has won a major individual award since 2008.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 11:24 AM
OSU-Michigan Was B1G's Most Watched GameA look at the Nielsen ratings for regular season games involving Big Ten teams.
Scout CFBYesterday at 11:12 AM