The fifth part of the notebook covers prospects in the initial 2015 Scout 300 that are on the Buckeyes' radar.
212. Dionte Austin. Four-star cornerback. The Maryland prospect camped at Ohio State over the summer and was impressive. A strong junior season could put him squarely in the mix for an offer from the Buckeyes.
215. Chris Fobbs. Four-star cornerback. The Miamisburg, Ohio prospect will be one to watch in Ohio. The Buckeyes will have their eyes on him to see how he performs as a junior.
222. Garrett Williams. Four-star tight end. The Orlando, Florida native has been offered by Ohio State. He has visited the Buckeyes already and is one to watch.
225. Dre Brown. Four-star running back. The Midwest recruit camped at Ohio State and has been hearing from the Buckeyes at this early stage.
228. Lorenzo Nunez. Four-star quarterback. The signal-caller from Georgia camped at Ohio State and earned an early offer. He may be at the top of the board for the Buckeyes' staff.
229. Jahvoni Simmons. Four-star linebacker. The Virginia product has an offer from the Buckeyes and may look to visit Ohio State this fall.
236. Brandon Wimbush. Four-star quarterback. He was offered by Ohio State recently and was at Friday Night Lights in July. Wimbush has strong interest in the program early on.
239. Mike Weber. Four-star running back. The Cass Tech standout has been to Ohio State a couple times already and is familiar with the program. Michigan State has made a strong early case for the rising junior.
Ohio State 2015 Scout 300 Notebook (201-250)
Buckeye Sports Top Stories
Mitchell Becomes Fastest Ever To 2,000 PointsOhio State junior guard Kelsey Mitchell became the fastest player in NCAA history to 2,000 points on Wednesday.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 5:59 PM
Elflein, Johnston Could Break Awards DroughtIn the last eight years, Ohio State has won a national title, a Rose Bowl and much more, but no Buckeye has won a major individual award since 2008.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 11:24 AM
OSU-Michigan Was B1G's Most Watched GameA look at the Nielsen ratings for regular season games involving Big Ten teams.
Scout CFBYesterday at 11:12 AM
OSU's Run To CFP Lined With Heisman FinalistsIn the two seasons Ohio State has qualified for the College Football Playoff, they Buckeyes will have played against a combined total of seven Heisman finalists.
Buckeye SportsYesterday at 8:14 AM
OSU Loses To FAU, 79-77, In OTOhio State dropped its first home game of the season with an unexpected 79-77 loss to Florida Atlantic in overtime Tuesday evening.
Buckeye SportsTuesday at 5:20 PM