Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer met with the media after practice to discuss the Buckeyes upcoming matchup against Nebraska and reports that the Big Ten is exploring Friday night football games.
- Meyer continued to say that he continues to try and get Curtis Samuel touches, but outside of him, they are not worrying about certain players get the ball.
- Meyer said he thinks Samuel is having "a hell of a year." Added the stats say he could be better than Percy Harvin.
- Meyer had no comment about the Big Ten's decision to play Friday night football games starting next year. Said he did not know about it until he came off the practice field.
- Meyer said he thinks playing the three night road games will play off in the long term. "It is all good," he said.
- Meyer said he has worked with Tim Beck on what to expect against Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong.
- Meyer said he will be tuned in for tonight's Game 7 of the World Series.