Urban Meyer addressed the CFP rankings and more during his Wednesday presser leading up to the Buckeyes matchup against Michigan State.
- Meyer said he is happy that the playoff committee likes their work. Did not comment further.
- Meyer on Tyler Durbin: "I wish that son of a gun had more years. He is a very good kicker."
- Meyer said Joey Bosa and Joshua Perry are on campus visiting. Both attended Wednesday's practice.
- Meyer said Ohio State's current secondary is one of the best he has ever had in his coaching career. Said he is very pleased with how Kerry Coombs and Greg Schiano have meshed.
- Meyer said "it is really positive" to see young players like Demario McCall and Binjimen Victor improving and getting more reps.
- Meyer said Larry Johnson is one of, if not the best defensive line coach in the country. Added he is impressed with how the defensive line has played, especially since the injury to Tracy Sprinkle.